New pictures of the Legend after dry dock!!!

hotlipss

I hope they didnt take away the smoking area back there with this make over....

Yup, from what I understand, it is non-smoking:mad: I don't know why they couldn't have kept part of it smoking, since it is an open air deck:rolleyes: This is making many people happy, but not those of us who used to have a place to go and smoke without bothering anyone inside. Now we will have to go smoke around the children in the partially enclosed Lido areas? Yup, that makes alot of sense....NOT.

What area did it replace? I like the cabana type chairs but I think getting one of those will be like getting a chair right next to the pool. Have to get up reallllllyyyy early to snag one.

This is the aft Lido deck...the adult pool area. Notice the absence of most of the tables that had been there...

Yup, from what I understand, it is non-smoking:mad: I don't know why they couldn't have kept part of it smoking, since it is an open air deck:rolleyes: This is making many people happy, but not those of us who used to have a place to go and smoke without bothering anyone inside. Now we will have to go smoke around the children in the partially enclosed Lido areas? Yup, that makes alot of sense....NOT.

This is the aft Lido deck...the adult pool area. Notice the absence of most of the tables that had been there...

It was nice to have the tables. We ate breakfast out there a few days to get away from the crowds and would sit out there at night for a quite place to relax, even though we are non smokers as there were never alot of people there.

• 2 weeks later...

we will sail the Legend Sept 2011! I love the new changes! ;)

I know different then what we were use to, but I think it will make a good change! ON the Inspiration the adult area has no pool and a lot smaller this will be nice! LOVE the aft pool area!

Archived