Ventura Southampton - which terminal?

HEVnDEN

We are sailing on the Ventura in June 2011, does anyone know which Southampton terminal she sails from? thanx :)

Could be any of them but most times it is 46. Just look it up nearer the time on the Southampton port web site.

In reality it could be any of the four terminals, Mayflower, City, Ocean and QEII. We have sailed with P&O from all of them. It depends on what other ships are in on the day. There is not one terminal dedicated to one ship.

Brian

As Leesre said you can check the Southampton cruise ship schedule but Ventura is still to be added.........hopefully she will be soon

http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/cruise_ship.asp

I exchanged emails with ABP this time last year about the cruise ship listings, and was told that the lists are built up in alphabetical order. So far this year we've had the As (Aurora, Arcadia, etc), the Bs (various Fred Olsen ships) and the Cs (Celebrity). Unfortunately we might have to wait a while before we get Ventura - she's pretty much at the end of the alphabet.

originally quoted by wilson2579

My sailing on Ventura is leaving from the ocean terminal and returning to the mayflower according to the P and O website

Can I ask how you found this please? I can't seem to get this information for mine!

Many thanks

Provisional Cruise Ship Schedule

The 2011 provisional passenger ship schedule is currently being uploaded to this web page in stages - there is a lot of information to add, but it will be completed at the earliest opportunity.

Please be advised that the Cruise Ship Schedule is strictly provisional and is subject to alteration without prior notice

More precise details can be found under the 'Live Information' menu (Shipping Movements) within six days of the indicated arrival date

I guess it's a case of 'If at first you don't succedd, try try again ........ later'

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seems odd that P&O would give false information on their own site Brian. :eek:

It wouldnt be the first time. Quite a few of the answers given are out of date.

The dock allocation is still incomplete on the port website so there may still be changes

Brian

• 3 weeks later...

Archived