CRUISE REVIEW: Serenade Of The Seas, B2B, January 2011

BILL-WI

Hi Bill and Rosie,

Thank you for the wonderful video's. I am booking a cruise on the Serenade in the future. Just wondering which JS you would prefer, 1100 or 1602. I love the aft cabins. Is the balcony on 1100 less deep than 1602 ?

I could tell you were having a wonderful time on both of them. Your family and friends look like they made the trip that much more fun. Hope to hook up with some Critters since I have no cruisers in my family.

Thank you for your help :)

Colleen

Hi Bill and Rosie,

Thank you for the wonderful video's. I am booking a cruise on the Serenade in the future. Just wondering which JS you would prefer, 1100 or 1602. I love the aft cabins. Is the balcony on 1100 less deep than 1602 ?

I could tell you were having a wonderful time on both of them. Your family and friends look like they made the trip that much more fun. Hope to hook up with some Critters since I have no cruisers in my family.

Thank you for your help :)

Colleen

First, thanks for the kind words about the video.

We have stayed in both 1602 and 1100 and I love both the balconies. 1602 is the same depth all the way across the whole balcony, while 1100 starts out wide and gets narrow as you approach the side of the ship. However, 1100 is wider from side to side than 1602 is because of the partial wrap around to the side of the ship. Both are wonderful and you can not go wrong with either!

BILL

Archived