CRUISE REVIEW: Serenade Of The Seas, B2B, January 2011

BILL-WI

Bill, thanks for the great review. We are doing this B2B in 8 weeks with 2 extra days on the front end in San Juan. Our weeks are reversed from yours. It was fun seeing all the islands again and recognizing different places as we have been to all of them other than St Croix and Dominica.

I can't wait to go and get out of this WI weather for 17 glorious days. Glad you enjoyed your trip and I'm sure we will also.

You guys did not use the MDR for dinner. Any reasons for that? Also do you remember what nights were formal nights? We are on the SJ, Tortola, St Maarten, etc. (your second week). Usually they are on sea days but only one sea day and that is the last day on the ship.

Again, thanks for sharing your wonderful trip!!!

Carol

thanks for a great REVIEW i be in st.kitts on november for the fist time on aos this REVIEW show me a lot of this beautiful island.:):)

Enjoy your cruise on AOS and you will love St. Kitts!

Bill, thanks for the great review. We are doing this B2B in 8 weeks with 2 extra days on the front end in San Juan. Our weeks are reversed from yours. It was fun seeing all the islands again and recognizing different places as we have been to all of them other than St Croix and Dominica.

I can't wait to go and get out of this WI weather for 17 glorious days. Glad you enjoyed your trip and I'm sure we will also.

Have a fabulous 17 days!

Thanks for sharing your Cruise. You always do a good job capturing a fun time while on a Cruise.

Thanks for the kind words.

BILL

Thank you for taking the time to make the videos and post them. Enjoyed them. We leave in 2 weeks, and your info was very helpful.

Have a great cruise!

You guys did not use the MDR for dinner. Any reasons for that? Also do you remember what nights were formal nights? We are on the SJ, Tortola, St Maarten, etc. (your second week). Usually they are on sea days but only one sea day and that is the last day on the ship.

Again, thanks for sharing your wonderful trip!!!

Carol

Rosie and I prefer to eat in the specialty restaurants, because of the service, atmosphere, and food quality. It adds a bit of extra cost to the cruise, but we feel we get our $$$ worth. Formal night was on Sunday and Thursday of each week.

BILL

Another great video review -- thanks for sharing!

Was nice to meet you, Rosie and the other maniacs. Happy cruising:)

A good time was had by all!

Bill--thanks for putting together these wonderful videos! We were actually with you for the first week. But as usual, the powers that be ignored our begging and pleading and forced us to leave the ship on the 15th! ;):D

Chris

I hate it when they kick me me off the ship...

BILL

Wonderful review. You guys actually stayed in the cabin we are in August. I had no idea the room was that big.:eek:

You will love the Cabin and the huge balcony!

Thanks for the great videos! Enjoyed them all! So you never ate even one night in the regular dining room?

Correct, we never ate in the dining room, not even one night. We gave up our table for each week, when we got on the ship.

BILL

My DH and I did a B2B on the Serenade in Oct. Loved it. Also ate in Chops several times and loved Vlasta and Ayse. Did you see Ayse? She left to go home as we were leaving but should be back by now. Both of these girls were wonderful. Loved your video because I did not have to read, could just listen.

Very nice review Bill. Thanks so much, we appreciate all the work you put in, getting it up and online. Our ports are a little different, but May can't come soon enough. We really enjoyed all the different island photos. Thanks! :D:):D

Thanks Bill for another great video review. We will be doing our first B2B in Oct. on the Serenade. Can't wait.

Judi :)

Judi...you will love the B2B...so relaxing!

My DH and I did a B2B on the Serenade in Oct. Loved it. Also ate in Chops several times and loved Vlasta and Ayse. Did you see Ayse? She left to go home as we were leaving but should be back by now. Both of these girls were wonderful. Loved your video because I did not have to read, could just listen.

Thanks watching. Vlasta is great. I do not recall if I met Ayse???

Very nice review Bill. Thanks so much, we appreciate all the work you put in, getting it up and online. Our ports are a little different, but May can't come soon enough. We really enjoyed all the different island photos. Thanks! :D:):D

Have a great cruise in May!

BILL

Bill, I finally got a chance to watch your whole review....sure did take me back. I think I should book the Serenade before she goes to Europe...or better yet, maybe book her for a Med cruise! Thanks again....the review was "mahvelous"!!:D:D

Carol...we do love that ship and all the Maniacs! :):)

BILL

Bill,

Just watched your videos and really enjoyed them John and I were on Radiance with you and Rosie in September. We are doing a B2B on Serenade in October as a late celebration of our 35th anniversary. The videos and the ones of your previous B2B will help us with some planning as to what to see and do in many of the ports. Some of the ports we will visit will be different, but it really helps to watch your videos and make plans.

Mary Anne & John

Bill,

Just watched your videos and really enjoyed them John and I were on Radiance with you and Rosie in September. We are doing a B2B on Serenade in October as a late celebration of our 35th anniversary. The videos and the ones of your previous B2B will help us with some planning as to what to see and do in many of the ports. Some of the ports we will visit will be different, but it really helps to watch your videos and make plans.

Mary Anne & John

Thanks for the kind words! I remember you from the Alaska cruise...:)

Have a fabulous time on Serenade in October!

BILL

Bill W - once again a great collection of Serenade memories. What a trip - 14 days of laughter/friends/food and bit of booze thrown in. It was great.

Hope our paths cross again.

Thank you so much.

Miss everyone

I'm hoping to get a chance to make that B2B myself in the next couple of years. Have to watch the videos when I get home, but no doubt that they'll as enjoyable as the time I sailed with you two years back.

Bill W - once again a great collection of Serenade memories. What a trip - 14 days of laughter/friends/food and bit of booze thrown in. It was great.

Hope our paths cross again.

Thank you so much.

Miss everyone

Yes, the Maniacs do know how to have a good time. :D:D

I hope we all cruise again in a couple of years!

I'm hoping to get a chance to make that B2B myself in the next couple of years. Have to watch the videos when I get home, but no doubt that they'll as enjoyable as the time I sailed with you two years back.

I hope you get to do the B2B...it is a fabulous 2 weeks with 10 ports that are wonderful!

BILL

Archived