CRUISE REVIEW: Serenade Of The Seas, B2B, January 2011

BILL-WI

It is time for another cruise review video...

My typing is bad, my spelling is worse, so my cruise review is in video format!

Follow the links below for the review. If you want the VIP review, click on the "watch in HD" in the bottom right hand corner when the video starts. I hope you will enjoy watching, almost as much, as we enjoyed cruising!

Part1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

We stopped at 10 ports in 14 days while we sailed with a CC group that had the nickname “The Maniacs.”

Ports of call: St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica, Barbados, Tortola, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Grenada.

Any questions, just ask...

BILL

We stopped at 10 ports in 14 days while we sailed with a CC group that had the nickname “The Maniacs.”

BILL

Glad to see the maniacs still haunt the high seas! Jim and I still have the t-shirts from our Serenade cruise last year with you guys. Love that ship!

Bill, thank you for sharing your sailing with us! We will be on Serenade in two weeks and look forward to visiting some of the ports. We have not sailed on RCI in 5 years so this will be a revisit for us.

Thanks again for sharing!

Carol

Glad to see the maniacs still haunt the high seas! Jim and I still have the t-shirts from our Serenade cruise last year with you guys. Love that ship!

Thanks for checking the videos out!

Can't wait to see this one Bill!

Enjoy!

Bill,

Thanks so much! The quality is fantastic and it feels like I'm right there with you. We'll be on Serenade in a few weeks and already have Chops and Portofino's booked. Thanks again

In Chops ask for Vlasta...you will not be disappointed! Have a fabulous cruise!

BILL

I saw that you had wine on your sail away. Princess does allow you to bring wine or champagne on board but from everything I am reading about RCI they do not allow this. How did you get your wine for sailaway? We always sail away with a glass of wine for a toast.

Thanks again Bill.:D

Bill, thank you for sharing your sailing with us! We will be on Serenade in two weeks and look forward to visiting some of the ports. We have not sailed on RCI in 5 years so this will be a revisit for us.

Thanks again for sharing!

Carol

Have a great cruise. RCI has changed a bit in 5 years...in my opinion...for the better! :)

BILL

I saw that you had wine on your sail away. Princess does allow you to bring wine or champagne on board but from everything I am reading about RCI they do not allow this. How did you get your wine for sailaway? We always sail away with a glass of wine for a toast.

Thanks again Bill.:D

We purchased a wine package and each night after dinner, we would take the unfinished wine back to our cabin. For the first sail-away we had a bottle waiting for us in the cabin from our travel agent. You can also order a bottle on-line and it will be in your cabin when you arrive.:):)

BILL

Wow Bill, another great job!!! We will do our first RCL cruise with a b2b on Serenade June 5. We're a group of 20, and I used your videos from last January to get everyone in the group excited about the southern Caribbean and the Serenade. Thanks so much for another wonderful review!!! :)

Wow Bill, another great job!!! We will do our first RCL cruise with a b2b on Serenade June 5. We're a group of 20, and I used your videos from last January to get everyone in the group excited about the southern Caribbean and the Serenade. Thanks so much for another wonderful review!!! :)

Wonderful videos!!!

I'm still making my way through all of the videos but I just wanted to tell you what an amazing job you did!

Thanks for all the kind words! I enjoy making the videos, but I enjoy taking the cruise much more!:D

BILL

Great job Bill! I got to see what I missed on week one. Give our best to Rosie.

I'll give your regards to Rosie...Hi to Kim!

Thanks for the awesome videos! We will be on the Serenade on Saturday - can't wait!

Enjoy a wonderful ship and crew. Have a fabulous cruise!

BILL

I loved this video review!!!!

Thanks for the kind words!

Bill,

Were staying in the very same cabin on the Radiance of the Seas in April. Glad you had a great cruise and I enjoyed the video.

1604 on Radiance is a wonderful cabin too. We had that cabin in 2008 for a Panama Canal cruise. Rosie and I love the large balcony on the aft cabins.

BILL

Archived