yipee!!!! Finally decided on the Dream

Elmo31

I had a hard time deciding what ship to book but I finally made up my mind.....only problem is its the end of October. :eek: My countdown clock seems forever.

Any special things to hit or miss on this ship? Any advice is great advise.

Dawn

Congrats on booking your cruise!!! Things to do: Waterslides!!! Pasta bar, breakfast/lunch lines will be busiest during peak times (like on any ship), go to all the evening shows in the theater--show up early (30-45 minutes) if you want good seats, don't sweat the small stuff, enjoy the awesome lanai and the forward observation decks, and did I mention the waterslides! I've got a review with tons of pics in the link in my signature.

Take good care of the ship for me. I'll be getting on right after you get off!!! I loved her so much, I decided to go back. I booked it way back in June! Nearly 17 months in advance! It's always nice to have a cruise to look forward to.

I had a hard time deciding what ship to book but I finally made up my mind.....only problem is its the end of October. :eek: My countdown clock seems forever.

Any special things to hit or miss on this ship? Any advice is great advise.

Dawn

Your gonna love that ship!! We had a blast, it was our first time sailing with Carnival and well... now were hooked!!! But the ship is Gorgeous (to me anyway) and its huge, but not to huge !! There is so many different places to eat if you come back hungry oh yeah your fault, LOL! And the waterslides, god , my girls and I had so much fun going on them and all I kept saying was "ok were in the middle of the carribean and we're on a waterslide!!!" Read my review if you like, I got some pics in there too...But honestly you won't be dissapointed with this ship...And we loved the crew as well, especially Bengimin and the deli.....Loved how by the 2 day he knew what we wanted....!!!

Yes I believe we might be dreamin on the dream again next April...thats all our girls talked about " when their going back"!

I love the shows... don't miss Dancin' in the Streets. It was FABULOUS!.

Anyway, we sailed her in September last year--went to Roatan and absollutely fell in love. The ship is beautiful.

Don't miss some time on the Serenity deck if you can. Also, the steakhouse was incredible!!

IMGP0624.jpg

This is a view of the pilot boat from a cove. Loved, loved, loved it! Did the Dream in October of 2010, doing it again in May!!

Excellent shot. Basically, the way this ship is designed, there are balcony staterooms on the second deck so you are much closer to the water than you would be on most other ships. Keep in mind, they are "cove" balconies, its more covered up than a traditional balcony. You may also get more salt on it since you are closer to the water.

We just had our first cove balcony (Feb 12-19) and it was wonderful. We both LOVE rain storms and were able to sit out there one morning and enjoy it. My parents on the other hand were in a Lido balcony and had to give up their balcony for the day.

Archived