Carnival Victory to Southern Caribbean

JRockey76

Hello, everyone, just have some questions about the Carnival Victory. My husband and I and 2 friends and looking to take a cruise to the southern caribbean in November for our 15th anniversary, and will be renewing our vows when we go. We would love to renew them at Barbados, which we will be there the day of our anniversary on this cruise. We have been on one cruise before to the western caribbean on the freedom of the seas, and were told by a few people that if we already sailed on that ship, we will probably be disappointed with carnival. Because of how my vacation is at work, really none of the other cruise lines have itineraries that will work for me. We are not into the whole party scene all the time, and want a nice cruise, that is not a big party all the time, as carnival promotes. Can anyone give some advice? Thank you!

search this board for carnival victory. I have read tons of great reviews for this cruise ship. you ought to join us for a official cruise critic group cruise that we are planning and get the group rate for November 20-27. you can also pay a reduced deposit of $25 per person. Me and my husband and our 13 year old son is going. If you are interested here is the link on this site. They also have it under the member group cruises web page.

Here's a link to your OFFICIAL webpage for the Victory Member Cruise:. http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=246. The page contains all the information concerning deposit, pricing and booking phone numbers. Once you are book go to the below forum and post that you have booked.

Group information forum http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=708

Why dont you just find out for yourself, instead of listening to what other people think, party if you want, dont party if you dont want to. Its the best itinerary that carnival has IMO, that is why i am going for a second time! The size of the Victory is perfect no crowds, and now they have the new adults only Serenity area. I dont know if ive ever seen a carnival ad where they promote a "party all the time", their commercials usually promote family experiences, so i dont know about that.

Carnival Cruises isn't half the 'party ship' it likes to promote itself as

-unless you book one of the shorter 3- or 4-day Get-Drunk cruises

or a Spring Break cruise. :eek:

Other than those few Bad Luck scenarios above

you'll be very pleased with Victory on this route. Relaaax.

Here's a challenge for you: see if you can find this spot, on board

CV-5054.jpg

honestly out of the 4 cruises I've been on, the Victory was the least party ship of all!

I think everyone was too tired from all of the ports!

I don't think you'll find the party atmosphere on this ship!

Done Victory twice now: not a party boat, unless you want to get one going! -Your cabin?:D

Done Victory twice now: not a party boat, unless you want to get one going! -Your cabin?:D

of course aplmac! I've been looking for you for awhile now...I wanted to thank you for all of your beautiful pictures and helpful information on Barbados...thanks to you we saw Bottom Bay....best day of our honeymoon by far! :D

honeymoon138.jpg

Archived