6 Day Freedom Cruise

anjoliza

I wonder if anyone can tell me what kind of Karaoke they have on the 6 day cruise? I believe they only have the live Karaoke on cruises that are 7 days or longer?? If not live Karaoke, do they still have the regular Karaoke and do they still pick people and do a Legend Show on the last night of the cruise?

Thanks for your help!

Went on this cruise in October. The karaoke host was a flamboyant cross-dressing Filipino dude named Kim that was HILARIOUS. There was no legends show - just regular karaoke, and karaoke with a full band in the background, which was cool.

I wonder if anyone can tell me what kind of Karaoke they have on the 6 day cruise? I believe they only have the live Karaoke on cruises that are 7 days or longer?? If not live Karaoke, do they still have the regular Karaoke and do they still pick people and do a Legend Show on the last night of the cruise?

Thanks for your help!

We did the 6 day Freedom in October and they had plenty of Karaoke :) It was mostly in the Comedy club before the Comedy shows. There was regular Karaoke and one where you could sing with a live band.

Went on this cruise in October. The karaoke host was a flamboyant cross-dressing Filipino dude named Kim that was HILARIOUS. There was no legends show - just regular karaoke, and karaoke with a full band in the background, which was cool.

HAHA! I remember that guy, too funny

We just got off the 6 night 2 weeks ago. We had some very boring guy that never talked doing the karioke. 1 night they had it with a live band the others where just regular. It was in the club in the very back of ship deck 5.

We did the 6 day Freedom in October and they had plenty of Karaoke :) It was mostly in the Comedy club before the Comedy shows. There was regular Karaoke and one where you could sing with a live band.

This is what they had in late January when we were on Freedom..

We just got off the 6 night 2 weeks ago. We had some very boring guy that never talked doing the karioke. 1 night they had it with a live band the others where just regular. It was in the club in the very back of ship deck 5.

Too bad Kim isn't still there; he was soooo funny and the crowd loved him!

Archived