Celebrity Summit Photo's, please post here

JRockey76

Going on our 1st celebrity cruise to Southern Carib. in Nov. Would love to see pictures of ports and ship! Thanks!

Welcome to Celebrity. We fell in love with Celebrity and Summit in December, 2009. We were in concierge class, 7192.

cabin.jpg

cabin2.jpg

cabin3.jpg

ship3.jpg

ship4.jpg

I don't know which itinerary you have booked but we've been to St. Maarten, Barbados, Dominica, St. Lucia, Grenada, St. John, St. Thomas and Antigua. Our favorite islands are the first 4.

St. Maarten: Not to be missed, Bernards excursions. He will take you to Maho beach where you can see the huge planes land right over your head and to Orient Beach one of the most beautiful we've been to.

PC120100.jpg

maho3-1.jpg

Barbados:

barbados3-2.jpg

barbados4-1.jpg

St. John/Trunk Bay (great snorkeling):

STJOHN_TRUNKBAY3.jpg

Dominica: Great excursion with Levi Baron of Bumpiing Tours. You will tour the beautiful island and go to Titou Gorge (where they filmed Pirates of the Caribbean, Trafalgar Falls and also snorkel at Champagne Reef (bubbles off the ocean floor) Best tour guide ever!!

dominica2-1.jpg

Hi, here are 3 more.....Hi Kathy, I always love your pictures:)

Mine are the ship, a waterfall in Dominica and a big Chocolate Fountain

at the dessert buffet in Revelations Lounge:)

014.jpg.b2077cf9b2f80c56c4d8be28755a8e3a.jpg

011.jpg.725cde7ac8847218623828d460e8bf57.jpg

040.jpg.17dbd98cae1849ab627f7230b4681e6e.jpg

Hi, here are 3 more.....Hi Kathy, I always love your pictures:)

Mine are the ship, a waterfall in Dominica and a big Chocolate Fountain

at the dessert buffet in Revelations Lounge:)

Hi Lois. I see you are going on the Eclipse again in November? How fun. We still haven't made a decision which cruise to take yet. :D

Hi Lois. I see you are going on the Eclipse again in November? How fun. We still haven't made a decision which cruise to take yet. :D

Hi Kathy,:) nope, not going again in November...that was the Eclipse for

3 nights last November;). I am going on CENTURY in May but nothing

booked for later in the year (yet)

Hi Kathy,:) nope, not going again in November...that was the Eclipse for

3 nights last November;). I am going on CENTURY in May but nothing

booked for later in the year (yet)

I'll let you know what we decide. Maybe we can finally cruise together. We are looking at the Summit for 12/10 because we want to cruise out of San Juan this time and love the itinerary. Just wish it was after the retrofit, but there's always next year. :D

Love this thread! Great idea ;)

Mine are of the Mango tart, dessert sampler from Normandie, interior shot of room 6030, and a shot from the Aft Bar. I have a ton more just gotta find them!!!

Oh I remember that dessert sampler from Normandie plus their awesome chocolate souffle. I have a ton of pictures too!

Love this thread! Great idea ;)

Mine are of the Mango tart, dessert sampler from Normandie, interior shot of room 6030, and a shot from the Aft Bar. I have a ton more just gotta find them!!!

We will be in 6033 on the Summit on May 22nd. How was that location? Did you hear much at all from the theater below? We don't mind being in the bow, motion does not bother us, but noise does. Please let me know your opinion of what they refer to as "Sweet 16 cabins"

thanks

I'll let you know what we decide. Maybe we can finally cruise together. We are looking at the Summit for 12/10 because we want to cruise out of San Juan this time and love the itinerary. Just wish it was after the retrofit, but there's always next year. :D

Hi Kathy, it would be fun to cruise together:)

Archived