Legends of Rock Cruise

There is a chartered 4 day cruise on Dec. 1 aboard the Liberty of the Seas going to the Bahamas. Here is a list of the bands that are suppose to be on the cruise:

ZZ Top

George Thorogood and the Destroyers

John Kay and Steppenwolf

The Marshall Tucker Band

Dickie Betts and Great Southern

Foghat

Johnny Winter

Molly Hatchet

The Outlaws

Blackfoot

Pat Travers

SwampDaWamp

Sounds like one hell of a cruise going to Coco Cay and Nassau.

We just booked this one last weekend! I'm excited. We did the Sailing Southern Ground (Zac Brown Band) cruise last fall and the music was just awesome! I don't want to wish my summer away, but December can't come soon enough, this should be awesome!

There is a chartered 4 day cruise on Dec. 1 aboard the Liberty of the Seas going to the Bahamas. Here is a list of the bands that are suppose to be on the cruise:

ZZ Top

George Thorogood and the Destroyers

John Kay and Steppenwolf

The Marshall Tucker Band

Dickie Betts and Great Southern

Foghat

Johnny Winter

Molly Hatchet

The Outlaws

Blackfoot

Pat Travers

SwampDaWamp

Sounds like one hell of a cruise going to Coco Cay and Nassau.

I keep hearing more and more about charter cruises with RCI. Where do you find out about these?

jwoobiekins,

We've got a roll call started (only a couple of us so far) for people who have booked the Rock Legends cruise. If you'd like, stop by and say hello:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=398

lgonquin,

Many of the charter cruises are based on certain interests. I'm on the ZZ Top fan club list so I got an email about the charter cruise when it was announced a few weeks ago. Some charters are corporate promotions. I got bumped from a cruise a few years ago because the ship was booked by a corporate group as a sales training session/team building/top seller reward cruise. I used to work with a guy whose wife was one of the top sellers so they went on "my" cruise. :(

That is really a pretty cool line up! I think it is much better than some of the themed cruises I've seen lately. Cause who do you love more than George Thorogood?

This topic will probably go poof - too bad there isn't a forum to discuss chartered cruises. Or if there is - can someone point me in that direction. ;)

This cruise may be more expensive but add in the cost of going to see each group in concert. Here you will see them all in a 4 day period and not have to travel anywhere but on the ship. I am really thinking hard about booking.

As far as this thread going poof, I did put out a feeler thread asking the moderators if this charter can be discussed, they never pulled the first thread. They never even answered.

This cruise may be more expensive but add in the cost of going to see each group in concert. Here you will see them all in a 4 day period and not have to travel anywhere but on the ship. I am really thinking hard about booking.

As far as this thread going poof, I did put out a feeler thread asking the moderators if this charter can be discussed, they never pulled the first thread. They never even answered.

After I posted I remembered there are usually threads about the Bud cruises.

Archived