AZURA , first ever cruise

blucky27

Just depends on what you are looking for, I am sure you will have a great cruise.

One thing we love is Sindu abd you can book this when onboard.

We also loved the Retreat and if you go on port days you get a reduced price.

Just ask some questions and I am sure people will tell you what they think.

As this is a transatlantic cruise, are you aware of the free P&O coach to take you from Southampton back to your departure airport, if this is of use to you. Not too late to book if you need it.

When you arrive in Barbados, you are fast tracked to the ship and your luggage follows later and may not get to you cabin for 2-3hours after you, so if you fancy a swim when you arrive, pack your gear in your hand luggage.

Brian

can you buy a wine & beer package, i been told that you can buy a 6 bottle wine package and so on, also 2 of our party are in wheel chairs is it friendly for w/chairs. we are booked for a outside balony are they nice??:D

Its a lovely ship we loved it... what questions do you have about cruising???

ask away...

When you sign on P&O cruise personnaliser this is a very comprehensive list of questions where I found lots of tips etc. We are joining this cruise on 19/03/2011 as 1st time cruisers too. Don't know how I am going to shut my case !!! with all the themed nights !!

Don't forget you only have 23 kilos of luggage allowed on the aircraft. They are very keen at Manchester airport so don't go over otherwise they charge like mad.

Think they still do the wine package not sure, we always just buy as and when we require it, some of the wines are not that expensive. Also if you don't drink all of the bottle they will save it for another night.

Yes we have found lots of people in wheel chairs, I believe the cabins are specially adapted if you are booked into a disabled cabin.

I am sure you are goiung to ahve a great cruise, we have sailed Azura and Ventura 3/4 times

Archived