All things EARTH...

Here's the wrap skirt...

Going through the same process...here is the skirt with my tanks/camis:

GoodwillShopping012.jpg

I don't really have any short sleeved shirts that work...the coral one is in the dryer, like I said, so maybe that one...but in the long-sleeved shirt department:

GoodwillShopping013.jpg

In order...a greenish shirt (which I think might work), a yellow Henley, a light yellow turtleneck, and a rust cowl-neck sweater.

Checking out overlayer type layers...

GoodwillShopping014.jpg

A golden colored textured twill jacket and that newish adjustable cardigan sweater that I bought when I was looking to make my Not So Crazy 8. (Ya'll remember that?)

In outwear...Mom gave me this jacket with her last visit...you might remember it from her trip reports:

GoodwillShopping017.jpg

And since I was so excited for the whole winter skirt with tights look:

GoodwillShopping018.jpg

In order...argyle tights in exactly matching colors, darker brown sweater tights, and light heathered coral/peach tights.

I'm very excited to try on outfits with this skirt...BUT the weather must be much cooler.

There was a look that I was so hoping would work with this skirt...but I'm not thinking it works. I inherited a cardigan sweater from my Dad...I love it...it's very collegiate looking to me? Or retro? And I thought it would be a great complement...BUT...

GoodwillShopping015.jpg

The browns are different...it's like mixing blacks? How not all blacks go together?

GoodwillShopping016.jpg

I'm hoping you can see how the sweater brown is not only darker...it's cooler? It's not cool...just a different undertone that makes it cooler looking? And the skirt brown is much more milk chocolate looking? I just don't know that I like them together? But I'm willing to try it on to see if that difference doesn't matter as much in the 3D world...

Last one!

Here is the J Crew sweater...

First...I tested skirts:

GoodwillShopping020.jpg

The left is actually a newer tank dress from Athleta. It's the one that looks a bit like camo to me? I thought that would totally work. Obviously, the new wool wrap skirt. And then the Cargo colored Athleta skirt that I took on my cruise (and that I couldn't bear to part with). So it goes without saying that if I really wanted to...I could also do the halter dress from Athleta in the Cargo color.

Then pants:

GoodwillShopping021.jpg

The left are Athleta pack anywhere style pants in Cargo. The right is a pair of Chico's pants that Mom gave to me. Yes...the background is more white on those pants...but the colors on top are rusts and golden yellows, which might work with this heathered greenish colored sweater. IRL, it worked enough to warrant trying on.

Again...jeans and tan/khaki colored pants are a given...so I didn't take those pictures.

SO. Now that I have something of a clue...I will probably try to wear some of these outfits and take pictures when I do actually wear them.

I didn't take a photo yet of my new coat...I should wear that for you to appreciate it. But I'll share it...

Edited by Anita Latte

I like your nude heels...is the 3" heel height the height of the heel? or the difference between the platform and the heel? I'm not good on heels.

I'll have to measure them and get back to you... but I think they are 3" in total. Believe it or not, I once danced on a historic tall ship in heels. The deck was really uneven and the ship was docked but it moved all the same. Needless to say, I'm pretty good in heels. :) But, my knees really don't like them anymore, so I have to ration myself.

Oh...I LOVE that nail polish color! OR multi-color? In my experience...nail polish like that, the metallic colors, chip fairly easily...so not as good on the fingers...good on the toes though...

You are right... it didn't last long. I still had my green toes so I painted my fingernails. Barely lasted two days, but then again I didn't do a proper mani with a topcoat and all. I can easily get a pedi to last 2+ weeks though.

How excited you must be getting for your cruise? Early November! I can't wait! I've been doing my fall closet cleanup and going through summer things to see what still fits well, and I have clothes all over my apartment!

This week, Sally Hansen Salon in "Haute Chocolate" -- it's a very shiny and metallic warm bronze/brown:

brownnails.jpg.069d49be3c5955c824c34eba170cf0e8.jpg

My first thought with the cardigan was that it could help me take my tanks and camis into fall...so the first thing I did was see how many different tanks and camis would go:

GoodwillShopping009.jpg

Cute sweater! I like it best with the two camis in the top corners.

Then I wanted to see what bottoms might go:

GoodwillShopping010.jpg

I like all of these, but I'm not quite 100% with the skirt in the upper right. Don't you love it when something new fits in so well with what you have?

Love love LOVE that brown plaid skirt!

Margaret, I really like that nail polish color. It is definitely something I would wear.

Anita, it looks like you did good with your shopping. I go by the Rescue Mission store every single day to and from work, but haven't had a chance to stop. It's been a crazy week or two here. I had the Light The Night Walk for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Wednesday night immediately after work, errands, groceries and other thingsThursday, a football game Friday, and we've been painting all weekend.

I am off tomorrow, so I am hoping to finish painting, and start going through clothes. It's pretty cold here so I really need to get out my fall clothes. I am also going to leave a handful of summer clothes out that a I know I will be bringing on my cruise in February. I know it's a ways away, but I really don't want to have to pack, it unpack it, and figure out if I have what I need later on. I am still seeing lots of tops in stores, but there is hardly nothing in shorts, which I was really hoping to find. I've been too busy it seems to really pay close attention to what was needed until last minute!

Anita, the brown plaid skirt is cute. I don't do well with wool, I get quite a rash. Is it well lined? Sometimes I feel the wook right through the lining!

Laurie, it's cold here too. We went from 80+ on Friday, to low 50s today. We are all in shock.

Here is a pretty scarf I bought last month in Michigan, at a store there called Elder Beerman that I really like, to wear with my copper coat. It's finally getting to come out and play:

scarf1.jpg

scarf2.jpg

Our kitty likes the fringe; so, do you think she's an AIR? :)

Margaret, I love your scarf, just like your kitty. :D It's funny, I had my daughter take a picture of an outfit I was wearing the other day, and sure enough, my dog shows up. It was rather funny. She says he's an earth.

Well, I did the annual switcheroo with the spring/summer and fall/winter clothes. I left out a lot of the key clothes for my cruise. One thing that surprised me was how many sweater turtlenecks I have. They are nice and warm when it gets colder, but I have come to the conclusion that turtlenecks (any high neck, for that matter) and my proportions don't work well together. I think I will need to look for some nice things for work that I can replace them with.

I was out and about the other day, and saw some really nice nude pumps. I was a bit hesitant because I don't wear really high heels. However, I noticed that built in platform that so many shoes have now and tried them on. They were quite comfortable to wear.

You inspired that, Margaret. Now that I think of it, you were the reason I thought of the animal print shoes. When my husband asks about the shoes, I will just blame you. ;)

I do have the issue that I have wide feet, so I often have to buy bigger shoes and then put those heel inserts in in order to keep them on. These are going to need two pair of those! I don't know if I will bring them on my cruise or not but I will get a lot out of them for work.

Actually, my nude pumps were inspired by Anita's red dress/nude sandal photo, so we can both blame HER...:) I'm going to wear that red sheath dress for our anniversary dinner, so I will wear them with that too.

Mine are actually a little more than 3 1/2 inches. I wear them around the apartment for a bit each day to break them in a bit, and make sure they won't give me blisters.

Such a pretty scarf! (I do love the kitty in the photo...I should get Toby on here...)

Ya'll are having fun with shoes!

There's something about being where we are right now...IDK...I feel very surrounded by sameness. All the ladies have medium long to longish hair...they are all dressed so similarly. We went to the choir concert last Tuesday night...I was looking at all the girls...they all looked exactly alike. The BOYS had more personality with their hair...and there's something about it...it is making me want to be different...JUST to be different. This isn't necessarily good...but I'm sensing this reluctance for change around here...and I don't have a problem with change...I actually like change...

It makes me feel rather fearless actually...SO...in the year where I stop saying "I've always wanted..." and knowing that short, significantly short hair is something I have repeatedly wondered about...I took the plunge today...

Haircut006.jpg

Haircut007.jpg

Haircut008.jpg

I've been playing with it for a bit...and I can tell that I am going to have a lot of fun with this hair. The last haircut was more transitional...this is the deal right here. I need a bit more product to really have fun...but I just know...this is going to be fun. Sharon Stone has some pictures of her in a short hair style...this is one of my favs:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLHokCzNAio01wClt2u0xeSrdeHllut2rWaShzLkJqJtajMGC8

And I know I can get my hair close to this with some product to make it stick out more...

Anita, I love your haircut! It is perfect for your face shape. It also looks versatile and young!

I am overdue to do something with my hair. I got a cut not too long ago, but seeing that it hadn't been cut since April and it was essentially trimmed, I'm still trying to figure it out. A friend of mine made the suggestion of going just a bit shorter, but having it shaped differently, so it frames my face more.

The thing about haircuts is that if you don't like it, it will grow out, right?

That really is an ideal cut for you.

You are a bad influence for us Anita. First you make us buy shoes, now you are convincing of of haircuts. :p

Thank you!!! I'm really excited by this one. I thought I was excited for the other one at first...but honestly...I felt like it aged me a bit? I took my new photo for my GA DL and I was all dolled up with my hair and my colors...some makeup...and I saw the photo and I looked at DH and I said...WOW...it's the first time that I've seen myself and thought that I looked old. But it was a good transition.

It was just enough in the direction that I wanted to go...and the cut was a good one...so I trust her...and when I went back today...I pointed out certain piece by my face and said they made me crazy and that half the time, I'd just tuck the hair behind my ears...but then the top hair puffed up like a mushroom or a nuclear cloud...and that made me nuts...etc etc. So we were able to work together to get my hair to a better place.

I'm just sharing this because it can be very difficult to do a drastic change and get it right the first time. It's kind of a two-step process. I have a lot of hair. A LOT. Mom and I were talking...I am so attracted to the way thin hair gets that messy fly away look with layers, etc...but my hair will never have that look...I have too much...so I have to just resign myself to the fact that I will never achieve a certain look and look at women with hair more similar to mine.

I say, "HAVE FUN." That's it. It WILL grow. If you don't like it...it'll grow. Good grief...even if you DO like it...it'll grow and change on you. So one way or another...I've decided that I'm tired of being afraid to experiment with my hair. And I can say that I dealt well with my hair cut of the past 6 weeks...but I didn't love it. I really love this one though...

It's all a learning experience. I took a lovely bath this evening and was playing again...I can style it similar to Hilary Swank here:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXfpXWgiin_pIssg-mD45vUAHwluv29QGHgic_H3dLLlGXqDis8w

I think this deep part and side sweeping bang from forward combed hair is pretty current. I think I saw Emma Watson on the cover of something at the salon with that forward and sweeping to the side look...hmmmm...so her hair overall is longer...but the front seems to be popular and on many people:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdvoulCMkLSM-oQteKQwc4sllzW5I8WP1LYkVcmnpxfhha8_Ppdg

Definitely post pictures if you get a hair cut!!

LOVE the haircut, Anita! It seems like it fits that sassy attitude I see sometimes in your pictodiaries and even your poses.

BTW, how do you take such great self-photos??? When I do them, I always have some kind of goofy arm placement or strange angle or extraneous things in the photos:eek:

Thanks Kim! Sassy is my word when I go to a hairstylist! I love that you used it to describe my cut!

I think it's all the practice that I've had taking self portraits? One key I've noticed is to hold the camera higher than lower...so that you have to slightly look up and raise your chin. Also, you have to bend the elbow that holds the camera...it's best to have that elbow not higher than your shoulder, so that shoulder joint looks normal...I used to stick my arms straight ahead and that looked more funny to me. If you can figure out how to take a one handed picture...I do. Try to not be too turned away from camera when you do that. The best self portrait has your shoulders more straight on to the camera. And this concludes my little tutorial in self portraits. LOL! :)

Our local Macy's is having a Clinique bonus time in nude or pink, and the nude collection has some lovely things, if you're so inclined. I love the lip color this time, it's called Black Cherry but it's like a raisin color. Divine. It's halfway between a lipstick and a lip gloss, very sheer.

I'm not usually a big fan of celebrity collections, but I spotted this cute dress on the way to the ladies' room:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/jessica-simpson-print-ponte-shift-dress/3353480?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=1489

Anita -- aren't you a cutie! Love the new 'do! You seem to look more "you" every time you make a change. Your energy just hops right off the page. I LOVE that look, and it's perfect for you!

I keep saying to my husband that when I'm older and my hair is all white, I'm going to chop it short and spike it up like that. In the meantime I'm keeping my length, though. In fact I just asked my hairdresser to let it grow a bit! Here's my inspiration photo, though I don't want it quite this long:

http://s7.landsend.com/s7/brochure/flash_brochure.jsp?company=LECat&sku=2M12US_nonPromo_eCatalog&config=LECat/core_eCatalog&locale=en&image=LECat/2M12US_nonPromo_eCatalog

Edited by MJC
add information

It can be so much fun to play with hair. Like I said earlier and you said also, Anita, it grows...we can always change our mind. I know what I am going to try next. Since it's shorter than what I am currently wearing, I can actually do it any time I feel like it.

Now, do either of you color your hair? I have gray that is getting pretty stubborn to color. I have been using a color that is pretty close to my natural color, which I like. At the same time, I really liked going every 5-6 weeks for a cut and color, and trying different things. I have gotten away from that for a number of reasons.

Between kids in college, my dad being sick, doing things in the house, and just saving for things in general, I started coloring my own hair and going without hair cuts a lot. That was also a lack of time and switching stylists.

I really need to start putting the effort in. I've been working with Curt on some things, and I can really see the difference starting in my clothing. It has also inspired me to think more about shoes (!) and now I'm thinking about hair...

Good morning, Laurie:

Hair! OMG!

I hear everything that you are saying, especially about the maintenance. When I decided to go on in life as a redhead, I really set myself up for some high maintenance because, as I now know, red is one of the most difficult hair colors to maintain because it fades so quickly. But it makes such a dramatic difference to my spirit!

Anita is something else, isn't she?!? Because of HER, I went on a massive research tour. OMG, I was laughing so hard yesterday, I was wishing that someone was here with me to get the giggles with me, as well. So, I started out going to the old Seasons Thread and taking a look at posted pictures. I went to the hairstyle that was given to me when I first changed and colored my hair. Then, I printed out all the "looks" that I've had for the last 2 years and really analyzed what I didn't/did like about each style. Then, I printed out a picture of what I would like various changes to be. And, THEN, I made an appointment for next Saturday. Because what I did before Anita's mah-ve-lous and fab-u-lous transformation was just go to Ulta and buy some ponytail bands and a clip and (voila) instant ugly lady hair! But, it worked to keep the stuff out of my face and off my neck, which was the entire goal. I seriously don't know why I let my hair become so, so, so, so BAD before I get myself back to the stylist.

BTW: the reason that I had such a fit of "giggles" looking at the Seasons Thread was mainly because of Anita! O.My.Goodness. She has posted pictures in that thread that she has obviously deleted and the software gave some new pictures that she's uploaded to the same spot... SO... sometimes when she talks about herself, she says something like, "here I am looking very dressy" and there's a picture of a... <drumroll> salad! It couldn't be any funnier?!? I'm "dressy" and I'm a SALAD! OMG. I think I snorted more times than I care to admit....

Anyway....

I picked up a book entitled Cool Hair from the library. When I was flipping through it, I read the following paragraph: "If you try on the hottest outfit in the world and your hair hangs limp, the effect is also limp, uninteresting. If your hair looks great, so do you--even in your rattiest jeans and T-shirt........ One day, when your hair is not its best, put on your favorite outfit and look in the mirror. You won't be happy. Then, wash, blow-dry, and style your hair, and put on the same outfit. The difference is amazing--right?"

The book is written for a teens audience. But I really liked what he had to say and, I think at any age, the sentiment is true. So, I am eager to make a dramatic change in my appearance next weekend! I can't believe I'm saying this (because I love me some shoes), but I think hair is more important than... even... shoes! IMHO. :D

Yup, I agree! Hair is more important than shoes. I must admit, making changes to my clothing and shoes has perked me up so much, but something is missing. I know what it is too: the right hair style.

My hair is not heavy and thick, and it's not all that cooperative. If I wanted to go for the teen look where it hangs there all flat, I wouldn't need a straightener. My hair is that flat without any effort.

When you look at my avatar, I do like that style, I think. I grew out the bangs, and I still haven't adjusted. I guess I need good, solid, HONEST opinions on whether or not these long side bangs, or whatever you want to call them, work. I think the overall length in the avatar (and picture down below) work better for me. I know you can't enlarge the picture down below, and I will look for it and repost it. How funny, I was doing the highlighting thing and it was all cool tones! I keep wondering about the same style, but with warmed toned hair, and maybe even warm highlights. Hm...

I know I'm getting older (47) but it doesn't really bother me. I just don't want to look like I've given up on hair or clothes or whatever. I'm getting the clothes back on track, and I love that. I just need to fine tune the hair now.

On another note, we have someone in the office that sells Avon. From time to time, I order something, but not a ton. I realized not too long ago that I never wear lipstick anymore, so I order a few that were on sale. I'm proud to say they are warm! They are a bit deeper than I usually wear, but I wanted something different. I tried them on earlier, and they were really nice. I guess I'll have to try and get a picture! But, the hair...

I don't color my hair. I DID color it when Curt was "diagnosing" me. At that time, my hair LOOKED like I was growing out a color job but it was only that I hadn't been in the sun much over the winter...so the lower half of my hair was sun bleached but from the chin up, it was dark. So Curt helped me to even out and blend my hair.

It wasn't too bad, coloring my own hair. I liked the product. It was a demi-color, so it faded out and never got a root line when it grew. It was a professional product called Wella...I bought it at Sally Beauty supply...it isn't sold in normal retail stores. I thought it was really easy to do actually...I don't have gray to cover...but I wouldn't mind an overall lightening. Because this is a demi product...it ended up with some natural variation in the color based on the natural variation that already occurs in your hair.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/wella-haircolor/SBS-800384,default,pd.html

I've been debating the idea of doing it again. Once you buy the brush and bowl...etc...and I think I still have the starter or whatever the other product is that you add the color to. I was surprised at how inexpensive the coloring was actually. My hair is sensitive to the sun and will bleach out...but it does that less now...ever since I had DS, my hair has gotten much darker...and whenever I get a shorter cut...it usually looks that much darker because of the lack of time it's exposed to the sun...I just might have to have a bit of fun like that...I've noticed that it does get darker just a bit earlier here...we're just a bit more North...so I might need a bit of sunshine on my head for some cheer in the darker, colder weather.

As for hair...I have to agree with this conversation. I have felt like a lack of hair style has really been a negative for me...no matter how fun my outfit has been...or how nice...when my hair is just blah...I have still felt blah. I had spent some time to figure out a way to do a messy up style and I liked that effect...but I am very happy now to have a new hair style. I've been playing with hair bands...and I'm really liking the effect of that. I can wear a couple skinnier head bands...and have some messy hair sticking out in between, etc...I really like it. A bit like this:

hair-short-headband_300-1.jpg

The receptionist at the salon has a flower band that she wears in her hair...it's a skinny band with a flower on it...it's a little too cute for me...but I like the idea a lot...I can do this look:

short1.gif

but I'm thinking about it with a winter accessory like this one:

il_570xN.198510406.jpg

I've had long hair for most of my life...this is really fun to do something totally different. And there's something about this particular kind of length...with very little effort...you can look totally different...I've been researching a bit...and here's a good example:

http://sarahpotempa.com/tag/short-hair-style/

I've been coloring my hair since about my mid-30s. It started as an aesthetic choice, but now I have so much white that if I let my hair go natural again it would look like dirty snow :eek:. And, it's all in my part and on top of my head! The back is still brown. But, the brown has definitely dimmed over the years. I like being auburn better, it suits my skin and gives my girl-next-door looks a bit of a kick.

I go to a stylist. I can't color my own hair, I always miss spots, and get too much on the ends so they're more saturated than the rest, and make a mess of my bathroom to boot. I can't cut my own hair either, it has a mind of it's own and needs someone who knows how to manage the waves.

I agree with everything Pam said about hair. If the hair isn't working, no clothes in the world will make you feel better. A good cut will grow out well, too, so you have less fussing to do to make it work as it changes. If you tend toward a classic conservative wardrobe, a current haircut, handbag, and shoes can keep you looking young and fashionable while still appropriate for work. I don't like to follow every trend, but I don't want to look like my grandmother, either. Not that she wasn't a lovely woman. But I digress.

I once read somewhere that a woman should rethink her hair style and color every ten years, and not keep the same style she had in her twenties -- which many women do because it reminds them of when they looked and felt "good", but that's a whole other post! I've been pretty good about following that advice so far, rethinking my hair at 30, 40, and 50. I like to have a little length to play with, for a variety of looks. I wear it up a lot in the summer, and every spring I start eyeing the magazines to see if there's a new summer updo. When I was young I had one of those Barbie heads that you could put makeup on and style the hair! I loved it.

I know how it goes with getting busy and not taking the time. But I think it's really an important part of feeling good about yourself. I have it down in my calendar, once a month. Just like gym days and other important self-care tasks it gets its slot and I stick to it, even though I drive an hour to Brooklyn and back to get my hair done.

I LURVE your hair Anita! The funniest thing to me is that I have spent the past year gradually growing my hair OUT from nearly that identical cut. I didn’t style mine nearly as sassy as yours, darn it, but I had the cut-out for my ears and everything. I think your new style suits you, oh so Mah-va-lously dahling!

I’m afraid my hair might be hitting that menopausal thinning stage I’ve heard others talk about. My hair has always been super straight and baby fine but, Oh Lordy, did I have a mess of it. In order to give my hair any semblance of movement, my hairdresser has always used texturizing scissors at the conclusion of the cut and it seemed that the more he texturized, the better my hair liked it. Lately, he is hesitant to take away any extra hair I might have because I seem to need it on my head. I’m trying to move to something between a chin-length and shoulder-length bob. Right now it is AT chin-length but looks almost too thin on the bottom. I want that nice full stacked-out look. KWIM? I may need to rethink this style. I’ll report back when I know more.

Aw Debbie...sorry to hear about possible thinning happening...

I went to another social ladies group today. It's called the "Newcomers"...I found out about it from my British friend. Don't know if I've mentioned my new British friends? Anyway...I met one and then I've met her friends through Zumba...their husbands all work together...some of them have been together for years...they moved from England to Switzerland to Canada to Georgia. Years pass inbetween the international moves you understand. Well the Brits found the Newcomers club and they have joined it...and I went as a guest this morning.

I didn't have much time to get ready this morning as I had to be ready to go right after dropping DS off at school...It's cooler today...and the overnight was much cooler...so I decided I would try wearing my new cardigan...I think I figured out how to wear it so that it didn't look too maitronly...paired with those slim fitting cargo capris and those orange sandals of mine:

003-9.jpg

I was talking with one woman about shopping...I can't explain the twists and turns of conversation...but anyway...she lived in Houston years and years ago...and when we landed on the best fun shopping around here...the first store that she mentioned in talking about how this shopping was fun was Anthropologie...a store that I really like actually...and so I was thinking that she must have thought that I had that kind of vibe with my outfit...

And that made me happy. :D

You can't see very well...it's not a great photo...but it's better than nothing. I have on multi-strand dangle earrings similar in concept to these:

962704351_125.jpg

But the beads on my earrings are all a bronzy kind of color. I wore a simple pendant necklace that DH gave me. I'm wearing a charm bracelet that is an antiqued gold that I inherited from my Grandmother. My hair is in a head band and I was going for that look that I posted earlier. I didn't bother with makeup.

Sooo...I've determined that I like the sweater worn closed...it's boxy...wearing a fitted underlayer helps...the coral is a little too loose...more fitted would be more flattering...and definitely need fitted bottoms to even out the boxy top. In looking at the way that most are wearing their cardigans now...it seems like I could have used a smaller size...but then I wonder if the shoulders and armhole would be uncomfortable? I will debate the idea of tailoring the sweater or what other things could be done to try and help the boxy shape...it's not quite long enough to belt (and I don't think that would look right with the design anyway). I think once I actually hit goal and difference between the boxy sweater and the fitted body become more pronounced..it'll be more flattering. Right now, it adds a bit of unflattering extra fabric...but doen't look baggy...I think it will be more flattering if when it becomes BAGGY over a fitted shirt, if you KWIM...it's just not quite baggy enough over the bustline...

I'm hiking tomorrow with another ladies' social group...so no fashion tomorrow...wearing exercise clothing.

Well, I waded through all 2 inches worth of September's Vogue for my favorite photos. It was a 130th Anniversary issue, so it was filled with retrospective stuff and not a lot of current fashion. But, I can always find some eye candy... this time, they're all dresses!

But first, this RL ad is making me re-think my aversion to leopard coats:

SeptVogue01.jpg

SeptVogue02.jpg

Not 100% sure this is Earth, but I love the styling with the gold accessories:

SeptVogue03.jpg

I just like this, for no particular reason:

SeptVogue04.jpg

This is the Valentino dress that was on Keira Knightley, styled as I would prefer with just a dramatic red lip as accessory (and let's just ignore the horrible hair):

SeptVogue05.jpg

I like EVERYTHING about this beautiful brick red dress:

SeptVogue06.jpg

If I were a belt person, this is what I would want:

SeptVogue07.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow wore this Tom Ford dress in white to the Oscars, but I've seen it more often in red... I think this orange may not be true to life:

SeptVogue08.jpg

The dress on the left stopped me in my tracks... who gets to wear such thing, and how lucky are they?

SeptVogue09.jpg

Finally, for the bombshell in all of us:):

SeptVogue10.jpg