Obstructed Balcony

Gecko7

The view isn't really that obstructed from 5236. You can see in between the life boats and can see a little bit of the water. The top of the boats start at your feet level so it doesn't block the view looking out at all. We loved having the longer balcony. It had two chairs and two tables so we were both able to lay out by creating our own lounge chairs. It is a door that opens out towards the balcony, no sliding doors. And another plus is this room was right off the elevators.

Thanks so much for the info (and great pictures) - I did book this cabin on Friday - we are sailing from NY on 10/5. I do like being close to the elevators - especially since my daughter has a cabin on deck 7 just about directly above ours and it will make it easier for what I am sure will be many trips back and forth between cabins

Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
We booked our first cruise on the Pride with an obstructed balcony. We lucked out in that we were right in between lifeboats and had great views of the water. Now we look for those rooms in between lifeboats and it gives us the balcony while hardly being obstructed at all. I can say that those rooms tend to go first so I don't think I'm the only one who does this.

What cabin number did you have? THanks

Archived