arranging CC meet n greet with Princess

furluvcats

Does anyone have the RIGHT number, fax or email address to contact Princess reguarding scheduling of a CC meet n greet? I seem to be getting the run around and no one at Princess ever has the same, or correct answer concerning this. I know I have attended meet N greets aboard princess and they do a fabulous job...really I just need david Coles email address I think...lol Any answers would be much appreciated...I started inquiring 2 weeks before sailing...as is HALs policy, but having no luck!

Does anyone have the RIGHT number, fax or email address to contact Princess reguarding scheduling of a CC meet n greet? I seem to be getting the run around and no one at Princess ever has the same, or correct answer concerning this. I know I have attended meet N greets aboard princess and they do a fabulous job...really I just need david Coles email address I think...lol Any answers would be much appreciated...I started inquiring 2 weeks before sailing...as is HALs policy, but having no luck!

What ship are you on?

Craig

The Golden...David Cole is my CD and I seem to remember him handling our M&G on a previous sailing...but this trip I am arranging it, so??

Princess has established points of contact for each ship. I show the point of contact for the Golden Princess as Jan James (jjames@princesscruises.com). I have a phone number as well if you need it.

Craig

This list is current as of 16 Mar 2010:

Berda Davis

Star, Grand

(661) 284-4451

bdavis@princesscruises.com

Diana Hall

Diamond

(661) 284-4449

dhall@princesscruises.com

Jenny Streeck

Sapphire

(661) 284-4444

jstreeck@princesscruises.com

Berna Grayr

Emerald, Pacific

(661) 284-4448

bgrayr@princesscruises.com

Stacey Anderson

Island & Coral

(661) 284-4446

sanderson@princesscruises.com

Coleen Reyes

Crown

(661) 284-4447

creyes@princesscruises.com

Renee Wittwer

Ruby & Ocean (formally the Tahitian)

(661) 284-4443

rwittwer@princesscruises.com

Elizabeth Williamson

Caribbean, Sea

(661) 284-4442

ewilliamson@princesscruises.com

Jan James

Royal, Golden

(661) 284-4452

jjames@princesscruises.com

I did this through Elizabeth (who is on the list for CB) and she handled everything. She emailed me to tell me when and where. I also had an envelope waiting in my cabin confirming the information.

We had the meet & greet in the Wheelhouse Bar with a good turnout. I filled out invitations for the ship's officers which I brought to the guest services desk as soon as I boarded. All of the officers showed up, including the captain. The maitre d couldn't be there, but he sent his assistant instead (and sent me a note apologizing for not being able to be there along with a tray of chocolate covered strawberries).

I really appreciate Princess for doing that for us.

Archived