Please help with Athens pick up time.

tech40

We are cruising with RCL and port time is listed as 7 am - 6 pm. I am trying to arrange for a private taxi pick up to take us to the Acropolis. I would like to go early but I'm unsure what time to arrange to be picked up.

The plan for the day is to see the Acropolis, the Acropolis museum and spend some time in the Plaka. I'm looking for suggestions on where we could get picked up.

thanks

We are cruising with RCL and port time is listed as 7 am - 6 pm. I am trying to arrange for a private taxi pick up to take us to the Acropolis. I would like to go early but I'm unsure what time to arrange to be picked up.

The plan for the day is to see the Acropolis, the Acropolis museum and spend some time in the Plaka. I'm looking for suggestions on where we could get picked up.

thanks

8 am is realistic.

Agreed about 8am, however, any driver will know how the port works. All you should need to tell any driver is what day and what ship you are arriving on...they will know what to do from that point. Then, all you need to do is walk off the ship toward where the taxis are, i.e. follow the crowds. Your driver should have a sign with your name on it. Have a great time!

Archived