Birthdays

It will be my husband's birthday when we're on the Rhapsody in April. I've advised our TA and it's noted on our reservation. What can I expect? Will there be a cake, decorations on the door??

Thank you:)

Only if you pay for those items.

On Star Cruises, Ship... "Superstar Gemini," in the evening at the Dining room, they announced that several people had Birthdays.

Then they sang Happy Birthday, and headed towards my table with a small cake alight with sparklers, and the same for whoever else was celebrating their Birthday.

When I went back to the Cabin, there was a bigger cake left on my bed. We couldn't eat it, so gave it to our cabin staff to share.

I thought it was really nice.

It will be my husband's birthday when we're on the Rhapsody in April. I've advised our TA and it's noted on our reservation. What can I expect? Will there be a cake, decorations on the door??

Thank you:)

Unless Royal does things differently in Australia; you will have to buy the decorations and cake; the dining room staff can help. Tell the head waiter it will be your spouses birthday; they will bring out cake; sing happy birthday; and cut the cake; Cakes cost $7.95 u can get white or chocolate. You can also order room decorations; you can do this online; log into your reservation and check out gifts and gear;

Archived