Smuggling in Baby Bottles

mcwebber

On another cruise line someone got caught smuggling liquor in baby bottles today. Claimed one was apple juice, it was whiskey. Claimed one was water, it was vodka. Security contractors have been told the cruise line wants them to find it all.

NOTE TO SELF: If I have a baby and I smuggle something in a baby bottle, just shoot me. The game got out of control if a baby is used like that. I am thinking of the many things that can happen to a baby if someone accidentally leaves the baby bottles near their baby. Crazy!

This one made me mad.

NOTE TO SELF: If I have a baby and I smuggle something in a baby bottle, just shoot me. The game got out of control if a baby is used like that. I am thinking of the many things that can happen to a baby if someone accidentally leaves the baby bottles near their baby. Crazy!

This one made me mad.

did it mention if they even had a baby?

If they didn't have a baby, that would be even crazier. Think security would notice baby bottles with no baby? LOL

If they had no baby with them then they begged to be searched so that is just dumb but that is still not as bad as if they had a baby.

Yes. Had the bottles packed in the baby stroller and were surprised stuff had to go in a bag through the x-ray.

Another couple caught. Lady had two bottles under her skirt. One guy had a bottle in his pants.

Yes. Had the bottles packed in the baby stroller and were surprised stuff had to go in a bag through the x-ray.

Another couple caught. Lady had two bottles under her skirt. One guy had a bottle in his pants.

Only on Carnival...:p

This is too funny. The first thought that came to my mind was how is she carrying 2 bottles under her skirt? :eek: Then I thought, "Is that a bottle in your pants, or are you just happy to see me." :o

Maggei

Wow, just wow.....:cool:

How does someone even come up with an idea like putting booze into their baby's bottle to smuggle it onboard? My mind just doesn't think like that thank goodness. I will admit to having smuggled in the past but when they started cracking down we quit. Its just not worth the hassle for me. I don't drink that much to begin with.

Is it just me or does everyone else see that this is a potential start to a failure cascade leading to a fatal ingestion by a baby of alcohol?

As far as a baby is concerned, is there any difference between storing alcoholic beverages or storing pesticide or bleach in a baby bottle?

Those two examples given are disgusting. I can't imagine using a baby as a decoy and putting two bottles of liquor under someone's skirt is truly low and the guy with a bottle in his pants-yuck!

And they say Carnival is the Walmart of the seas huh?

Is it just me or does everyone else see that this is a potential start to a failure cascade leading to a fatal ingestion by a baby of alcohol?

No. Unless the baby can open the package of baby bottles and take the top off one of them. If the baby can, it would probably get into any bottle.

This one made me mad.

I concur-when I was working in retail, we had a couple caught shoplifting by hiding things under their baby in a stroller! Thats just wrong...

I concur-when I was working in retail, we had a couple caught shoplifting by hiding things under their baby in a stroller! Thats just wrong...

Whew! I'm glad this is just another alcohol smuggling thread. When I just glanced at the title I thought it said " Smuggling baby in bottles" :eek:

Archived