american diner on ventura

asda

The Beach House Opens at 6.30pm (used as waterside self service eating area to 4.30pm) last seating time 9pm

No booking required or allowed, gets busy from 7.30 ish, pagers given to those who cannot be seated straight away.

Full to overflowing on formal nights and the last couple of days before the end of the cruise (due to tip avoiders!) :eek:

THE Beach House diner offers an excellent menu of more simple dishes than those offered in the MDR - mainly with an American accent but also British staples like fish and chips and sausage and mash. It is extremely popular and gets more so as the cruise wears on, as people find out about it and perhaps tire of the formality and menus in the MDR. It is becoming increasingly busy on formal nights as more passengers avoid formal dress - smart casual only needed.

I'm annoyed with myself for missing this place on Ventura :(. We did try to go one night but it was a long wait time, so we just used the buffet.

I'll make sure we don't miss it on Azura.

Its not an American diner on Azura, it is an Italian Bistro. Equally good though!

Oooh that sounds right up my street! I am unable to eat a lot of things & usually struggle through a "fancy" menu to find suitable food. Does anyone have a menu for the Beach House?? I'm sure we will be dining there during our cruise in June.:)

Archived