We LOVE RCCL! Help us out! *ALLURE PICS!*

Leanz

I want to stay by saying we love Royal Caribbean and we wouldn't want to cruise with anyone else! We have had 3 wonderful cruises with them and look forward to the possible next one we could WIN! We've entered a contest with RCCL where we have the opportunity to win a cruise!! It ends this saturday at midnight!

If you have a facebook account and 2 minutes of spare time, we would be so thankful for your vote!! We are in the final voting round, and are in the lead! :eek:

1. Go to http://apps.facebook.com/coldweather/

2. Go to the "Voting Gallery"

3. Go to Page 4 of the Voting Gallery.

4. Look for "Snowmobiles can't even make it to town!

Kelly M." and select this picture.

748688478_UGC_sledsled.jpg.jpg

5. Click "Like" at the bottom right hand corner

It's that simple!!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Now for helping us out here are some awesome pics from our Cruise on the Allure 2/13-2/20 -- Western Caribbean!

185944_10150100002727874_507387873_6423388_1488719_n.jpg

Labadee, Haiti

181696_10150100000712874_507387873_6423375_612903_n.jpg

Oceanview stateroom 9614

185944_10150100002742874_507387873_6423391_2227432_n.jpg

Labadee, again

185711_10150097632887874_507387873_6403518_7953764_n.jpg

Costa Maya

AGAIN-- Thanks for your help!!!

1. Go to http://apps.facebook.com/coldweather/

2. Go to the "Voting Gallery"

3. Go to Page 4 of the Voting Gallery.

4. Look for "Snowmobiles can't even make it to town!

Kelly M." and select this picture.

748688478_UGC_sledsled.jpg.jpg

5. Click "Like" at the bottom right hand corner

It's that simple!!

Thanks in advance for your help!

WOW... AGAIN, it looks like you've plagiarized my text on how to vote in this contest.

For those of you who are curious, take a look at this post from Leanz over on about.com

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ab-contests&tid=27989

Then, take a look at what I posted over there earlier in the day...

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=10&nav=messages&webtag=ab-contests&tid=27978

The timestamps speak for themselves. The instructions tell you to go to Page 4, which is where my entry is located... Leanz' is on Page 3...

I encourage my fellow CC members to go vote for the contestant who is not ripping material from others in this contest :rolleyes:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1373831

ucfknight07,

I am sorry that you believe I copied your post, but I was simply stating how to vote. There are only so many ways to word on how to go vote, and I certainly did not mean to upset you. If you would like, I will change the wording of the post that you're not happy with. I am using all available resources I have to win, and myself and my boyfriend both actually voted for your adorable dog.

ucfknight07,

I am sorry that you believe I copied your post, but I was simply stating how to vote. There are only so many ways to word on how to go vote, and I certainly did not mean to upset you. If you would like, I will change the wording of the post that you're not happy with. I am using all available resources I have to win, and myself and my boyfriend both actually voted for your adorable dog.

Frankly, it's not a matter of BELIEVING that you copied my text. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, in the portion of your post related to the voting instructions and the thank you is identical to my posts on multiple message boards, with the exception of whom to vote for. All the way down to quotation marks, capitalization, punctuation, and even the statements "It's that simple" and "Thanks in advance for your help." You cannot explain that off as mere coincidence.

Beyond that, you've posted on other boards with your own instructions, so why the sudden change? If you change the format - fine. But to word for word copy and paste someone's text is simply dirty.

Frankly, it's not a matter of BELIEVING that you copied my text. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, in the portion of your post related to the voting instructions and the thank you is identical to my posts on multiple message boards, with the exception of whom to vote for. All the way down to quotation marks, capitalization, punctuation, and even the statements "It's that simple" and "Thanks in advance for your help." You cannot explain that off as mere coincidence.

Beyond that, you've posted on other boards with your own instructions, so why the sudden change? If you change the format - fine. But to word for word copy and paste someone's text is simply dirty.

Again, I apologize and am truly sorry. Unfortunately, I cannot edit my original post here on CC, but I have changed my wording as not to offend you on about.com. Good luck in the contest, sorry for the trouble.

Your pictures are great.. what kind of camera do you have?

Nikon D90, and thank you

Leanz, how late are the pools and hot tubs open on the top deck? I notice that there isn't anybody in the photo near the pools.

Those pictures were taken around 4am. And I cannot remember how late they stay open, but I know it is early in the morning that they close (hot tubs). As for the pools, I believe they close earlier, but again- I cannot remember what time! Sorry I didn't have a better answer, Kimberpuppy! :confused:

Archived