M & G next week on beautiful Marina Q

ClaudiaF

We have about 50 new friends met here on CC pirates of the Caribbean friends.. going on our cruise..what is going on with the invite situation with the ship for M & G.

In past the ship would send out invites to all from list I gave..are they still up to that? I ask people from the last cruise how it went as that would be more up to date then the 1st cruise.

Thanks guys.

We have about 50 new friends met here on CC pirates of the Caribbean friends.. going on our cruise..what is going on with the invite situation with the ship for M & G.

In past the ship would send out invites to all from list I gave..are they still up to that? I ask people from the last cruise how it went as that would be more up to date then the 1st cruise.

Thanks guys.

Yes, they will notify your guests about the party.

On our cruise, it was a flier on Oceania Stationary, but as long as they get distributed, it is all good.

I would suggest that you get all your ducks in a row before you approach the Concierge. They're dealing with more passengers now, so you will want to give him as much information as you can.

We found that organizing the list by cabin number worked best.

Have a fabulous cruise, and DO try the Lobster Pad Thai in Red Ginger!

It is AMAZING! :D

Thanks guys.

Claudia, check with Bruno..I know he will remember you from when the Ambassador took your OS..I am sure he will help you!! Tell him I send love!! Have a great time..and call when you come back...

Jancruz1

Archived