Are there irons in the laundry areas?

Hootsie

I pack careful, follow the rules to prevent wrinkles but you gotta love when TSA just digs in your bags and leaves things a bundled mess.

Please tell me there are irons in the laundry areas. I do have Downy Wrinkle Release packed as well.

Super awesome, thank you!

Here's a tip: Iron your stuff at an odd time....Right before formal dinner would not be the best time to get in and get out. I usually iron the few things that need it during a down time on the ship in between activities. I get it all done at once and hang them up in the closet. Doing that, I've never had to wait for an iron or run down the hall while my DH is waiting for his shirt.

There are irons and they usually work well but do read the poster on the wall because sometimes have to flip a switch or something. I would also very carefully look at the ironing board cover and the iron. Folks are not always nice about not putting sticky drinks on the ironing board or owning up to the fact that they dropped the iron/melted a blouse/ or worst of all have one of those glittery blouses that leave trails everywhere and you are next with your black wool pants!:mad: Princess tries to keep everything under control but passengers don't always follow the rules or think of others. :p Laundry room fights usually do not draw much blood that stains. :p

Archived