Help with Silhouette Hump Balcony

sab01

Hi there, Ive put a courtesy hold on cabin 2109 and was wondering whether 2107 would be the same size....??? Also, was wondering whether this balcony would be covered or not... I like the sun... Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

Hi there, Ive put a courtesy hold on cabin 2109 and was wondering whether 2107 would be the same size....??? Also, was wondering whether this balcony would be covered or not... I like the sun... Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

Check the Sticky regarding the Cabins on S class ships. there is a wealth of info on that thread.

We were in a hump balcony cabin on Deck 10 on Eclipse a few weeks ago. Although our balcony was completely covered (which we prefer), there were times of the day when the entire balcony was bathed in sun. So even if your balcony is covered, I wouldn't worry....you will still have times during the day when you will have full sun.

The 1st and 3rd angles are the largest balconies. In your case, it would be 2105 and 2109. Stay with 2109. If you can get 2105, due to the configuration, it is a tad bit larger.

Can't help you with the sun, but you are just steps away from the pool area.

Archived