P&O Loyalty Programme

Sandielle

Once more - The FCL does not give you a discount. It gives an OBC plus reduced deposit.

Once more - This is in addition to whatever you get from your TA or direct from P & O.

Sorry to go through this again.

but here we are getting OBC from P&O with out an FCL and how do you save with a reduced deposit you still have to pay for it at the end.with a FCL?

OK Thied, this is just an example,

I had chosen an 11 night cruise on the Pacific Pearl and my TA had given me the best deal I could find for my chosen cabin,

eg $1200.00 each for my husband and myself plus $150.00 OBC each.

When we booked our cruise we would show the TA our FCL (that we bought on our previous cruise for $100) and it would be full deposit for our new cruise we booked AND we would also get an EXTRA $150 OBC each which would give us a total of $300 OBC each.

So in this example we spent $100 to buy our two FCLs and got back $250.00 each when we took our next cruise. I think it's a pretty good deal.

And as a safeguard, the FCLs are valid for 4 years but if you don't use them in that time you can get your money back.

Jenny:)

OK Thied, this is just an example,

I had chosen an 11 night cruise on the Pacific Pearl and my TA had given me the best deal I could find for my chosen cabin,

eg $1200.00 each for my husband and myself plus $150.00 OBC each.

When we booked our cruise we would show the TA our FCL (that we bought on our previous cruise for $100) and it would be full deposit for our new cruise we booked AND we would also get an EXTRA $150 OBC each which would give us a total of $300 OBC each.

So in this example we spent $100 to buy our two FCLs and got back $250.00 each when we took our next cruise. I think it's a pretty good deal.

And as a safeguard, the FCLs are valid for 4 years but if you don't use them in that time you can get your money back.

Jenny:)

but we can get better deals with Ta with out, out laying money in advance to P&O as I have posted before.

So in this example we spent $100 to buy our two FCLs and got back $250.00 each when we took our next cruise. I think it's a pretty good deal.?????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes Thied, that is the point you go to your TA and get your best deal with OBC and everything they have to offer.

The OBC that you get by using your FCL is extra and added to your fantastic deal that you have made. Making your deal even beter.

Jenny

Yes Thied, that is the point you go to your TA and get your best deal with OBC and everything they have to offer.

The OBC that you get by using your FCL is extra and added to your fantastic deal that you have made. Making your deal even beter.

Jenny

I would have to sat that we have to let this dead horse lay down as I have had no proof whats so ever that FCL can save money at all.

and under the new P&O credit/ obc in the newe cruise book that is this week well what can I say.

No worries Thied, you might get it one day, I was just trying to help you understand the concept. See ya.:)

Jenny

some how I do not think so unless they get out better deals from P&O , il be sticking to the ta. not so much as a nigeria scam

Wellington to brisbane on the Pacific Dawn 5/03/2011-12/.03/2011

thied, since when did they advertise a sector from Wellington to Brisbane?

i have said before speak to your TA about the FCL and if he knows what they are talking about he/she can advise you.....the good thing about it before you pay your final payment you can pull out for any reason and rebook on another cruise, you cant do that if you book thru your TA

Wellington to brisbane on the Pacific Dawn 5/03/2011-12/.03/2011

thied, since when did they advertise a sector from Wellington to Brisbane?

i have said before speak to your TA about the FCL and if he knows what they are talking about he/she can advise you.....the good thing about it before you pay your final payment you can pull out for any reason and rebook on another cruise, you cant do that if you book thru your TA

most people would have travel insurance and it will cover that.

Thied,why don't you just leave FCL for everyone else to take advantage .

If you're a CEO,OMG the company must be a basket case.

Might be time to edit your past cruise history,you're not fooling anybody.

when did the spirit of Tas become a cruise ship?

AS we have been on her and she is a car/truck/bus and people ferry and only on it for 10 or so hrs.

most people would have travel insurance and it will cover that.

thied, travel insurance will only cover if you or someone in your family is sick but with the FCL you dont need a reason, we have tried to advise you and if you dont wish to take our advise thats ok

when did the spirit of Tas become a cruise ship?

AS we have been on her and she is a car/truck/bus and people ferry and only on it for 10 or so hrs.

24hrs actually,sydney to devonport,at least we were on it -you make up cruises-multiple online id's are easy to detect as well.

Wow , This thread is 5 pages long due to people trying to get one person to understand how the FCL works.

I am about to go on my first cruise next week and I understand what I have read here. Not sure why someone who has cruised so much :confused: and is a CEO cant understand it.

Oh well happy cruising to all that enjoy their FCL. :)

Put simply thied,

1. Find best deal for your cruise

2. Your deposit will be $100 p/p (no matter what the deal offers)

3. OBC will be what ever the deal offers PLUS OBC from P&O

4. Get your child to explain it to you. :D

I have to agree with other posters that this thread is hilarious :D.

I find it amusing that a CEO can't figure out a great deal when it sees one. If the CEO doesn't want to score extra OBC then it's his loss :p. Everyone else can clearly see it's a great deal so why waste anymore time explaining it...the CEO will never get it :rolleyes:.

Put simply thied,

1. Find best deal for your cruise

2. Your deposit will be $100 p/p (no matter what the deal offers)

3. OBC will be what ever the deal offers PLUS OBC from P&O

4. Get your child to explain it to you. :D

you may be right there,but when we do not cruise in povo class and can aford to a pay full deposit at the time of booking a cruise then can aford to pay for it when its due.

Love Thied.

That was my exact thoughts. Some people think they can tell all sorts of stories and people will believe them.

so you work for P&O or are you a TA and you know every cruise that can be takin ?

Love Thied.

you may be right there,but when we do not cruise in povo class and can aford to a pay full deposit at the time of booking a cruise then can aford to pay for it when its due.

Love Thied.

Thied,

What the heck is povo class? Am I missing something here?.:)

Archived