best hotel in barbados ?

billcrooz

I always go for advice to all my sophisicated fellow Silversea lovers for advice. We will be celebrating our 40th and will be on the Whisper in October ,coming in 3 days early we are looking at Cobblers Cove and would like feedback if any on this and any others that you all would recommend. All but Sandy Lane; too rich for my blood !:)

thank wripro but a g note a night without meals doen't make it for me and a lot of so so reviews in trip advisor !:rolleyes:

Yes and isn't there also a 2 night minimum stay? $1200/night for a deluxe ocean view. I stayed in Fawlty Towers, u'd all be horrified if I told u exactly where.:D

I had friends who stayed at Cobblers Cove and they loved it. U might like it there billcrooz.

Cheers

Jennifer

We stayed one night in the silver point hotel last march. Got a nice deal with ebrookers.com. Very close to the airport and a 30 min drive to the cruiseterminal. Nice little beach with lots of kitesufers, very clean rooms and a great restaurant. Got à free upgrade to a beach Front suite. No elevator!!! Will stay here again next november.

Love the cloud with her great crew, we were on the march 5th sailing and the crew was amazing (again)!!!

Greetings

Archived