Free Cruise Survey

PGCRUISERS

Just wondering if anyone out there has won the free Cruise for filling out the survey that they send you after the cruise.

Thanks!:)

Good question. I filled the survey out this past week. They should post the winners just so we this is legit!

Charleyann

It doesn’t cost anything to fill out the e-mail post cruise survey. E-mails are sent out about two weeks after your cruise. About the same time the cruse gets added to your cruise history on line. That has been our experience. Carnival has a drawing once a month from the received e-mails. They use to give a free cruise after each cruise. This would cut down on the amount of free cruises they give away. I wonder if you would be able to upgrade your cabin or add another passenger for a fee.

Carnival has never sent me the survey .... seems like you have a good chance since they refuse to survey everyone in a even handed manner.

Well, I guess I shouldn't feel bad then, at least someone in my party got one. A survey came addressed to my husband last week via my email address that I registered on Carnival with and I was the one with the red star beside my name who paid all the expenses - lol!

Archived