Sun Princess ...Cherry Blossom Cruise 2011.

Word from the ship :D (in brief)

Large older demographic and lots are sick and and they are offering free vaccinations :eek: (they didn't say but I'm thinking 'flu type)

Princess not very forthcoming on the ship with information for the people re Japan situation

A lot of people didn't get on the ship in Hong Kong as they wanted Cherry Blossoms (probably why I've got 2 upgrades so far :))

Lots disappointed as they had already done China

Shanghai, Tianjin and Beijing - AMAZING!

Facebook blocked in China

Having a great time

Word from the ship :D (in brief)

A lot of people didn't get on the ship in Hong Kong as they wanted Cherry Blossoms

wow they must have lots of money.... they would loose everything wouldn't they....

wow they must have lots of money.... they would loose everything wouldn't they....

100% joanne.

It is amazing what goes on though. I recall reading about a couple of regular cruisers who always sat at the same table for dinner, and when they boarded one cruise and found out that it was not available, collected their luggage and checked out.:eek:

They are at Saipan today...

5sun.jpg

a chance to stretch the legs ashore after all their sea days.

Anyone been to Saipan?

I dont know too much about it , except that is a holiday and shopping destination for Koreans.

gosh they only have another 10 days to go ... can't believe it was 32 days ago that we went in and met friends sailing on her now...we will be going in to meet them when they return....

Now what was it I heard about a storm on the way and they might have to miss Brisbane?:D:D...

I will now quickly duck for cover....:D:D

Oh c*ap :eek:. I didn't think of that! Been more worried about getting a morning flight LOL I've been thinking Thursday will be our first fog of the season and all flights will be delayed hahahaha

But I have been checking the motion of the ocean websites and it looks like smoooooooooooooooooooooooth sailing and sunny days :p

Oh c*ap :eek:. I didn't think of that! Been more worried about getting a morning flight LOL I've been thinking Thursday will be our first fog of the season and all flights will be delayed hahahaha

But I have been checking the motion of the ocean websites and it looks like smoooooooooooooooooooooooth sailing and sunny days :p

Sorry Debsta...

The devil made me do it:D

You are in for a fantastic time.

Enjoy:):)

Sorry Debsta...

The devil made me do it:D

You are in for a fantastic time.

Enjoy:):)

The devil get's blamed for everything. People just don't take responsibility for their own actions these days. hahahahahahahahaha :p

Deb keep an eye out when you disembark we will be there picking up our friends who are finishing their full cruise..... then they will have 5 weeks to pack for the world cruise...

I'll keep a lookout for you Joanne! :D

Archived