Port Evergaldes

Freddie222

How early should I get to the port..I don't like crowds...also do gold crown and Anchor members get priority boarding?

If you are sailing out of Terminal #18, check-in and boarding are very quick and efficient. Boarding usually begins about 11 or 11:30 so if you get to the port around that time you should not encounter large crowds. Gold members do not get priority check in but the process is still quick and you should not have a long wait to get on the ship once general boarding has commenced.

How early should I get to the port..I don't like crowds...

Gosh, I'm not quite sure where to go with that one... you are going on the largest ship in the world and there will be crowds. :confused: However, Oasis has her own terminal and it is very slick and efficient. We were 22 minutes from exiting the cab to stepping onboard. I'm sure you'll have no complaint about embarkation.

Oasis and Allure can only go out of pier 18. No other pier can handle that size ship.

They do have Crown and Anchor checkin lines but there is almost never a wait anyways. You might have one or two cabins checking in front of you at most.

They do have Crown and Anchor checkin lines but there is almost never a wait anyways.

It doesn't apply to this OP because he has asked about his Gold status, but just for reference, Priority Boarding is given to Platinum and up, and Suite Guests. Gold C&A members may not use Priority Boarding at any embarkation port. It's an "earned" perk. :)

Archived