So what did you book this week?

Cruise Junky

With all itineraries going on sale, what did you book? We booked Ocean Princess, 21 days from Barcelona to Venice. First time on a small ship :)

We did this sailing and it is wonderful. If you can go into Barcelona at least one day early. wonderful city and so much to see, try booking what they call hop/hop off bus tours. Have fun!

Nothing. I have sticker shock! And I'm sulking because the Black Sea cruise is only offered once and that's during a time when I can't cruise.

That bites! get quotes though, I was pretty stunned at the deal we got. Nothing even close to what Princess was asking.

We did this sailing and it is wonderful. If you can go into Barcelona at least one day early. wonderful city and so much to see, try booking what they call hop/hop off bus tours. Have fun!

We love Barcelona. We were last there in 2005 and did the hop off/on bus it was a great way to get around.

With all itineraries going on sale, what did you book? We booked Ocean Princess, 21 days from Barcelona to Venice. First time on a small ship :)

You will love the small ship.

I was on Oceania three years ago and it is one of the old Princess ships.

Its nice to be on a smaller one. We went out of Barcelona also.

Star Princess, 26 March 2013. RT Los Angeles to Los Angeles, with Hawaii and the Polynesian Islands inbetween.

Been to all those places, but could not resist going again.;)

Hi Phyllis! I booked the same itinerary only October 2012! Who knows, if I have to postpone it to March 2013 we could sail together again!

We booked the same cruise as well. It will also be our first time on a Princess small ship. We're looking forward to it!

We have cruises selected on our "bucket list" that are now posted for 2012-13..but, we cannot see ahead more than 8-9 months to make reservations. I envy those that can look at the journey of this thing we call "life" and make plans for 2 years out.

14 Day Christmas and New Year's 2012-13 Golden Hawaii cruise...the great E729 room woohoo!!! Pricey, but hey, got almost 2 years to pay lol.

Nice! you're going to love the location of that cabin!

Booked a 7 day Canada/New England for late summer this year and then a 4 day to Bermuda for next year. Not often Princess does a short cruise like that, never mind to just Bermuda, so had to jump on that. It was a good week booking those 2 cruises, first time I ever booked 2 cruises in 2 days.

Swapped our 10 day Caribbean cruise on the Emerald in January 2012 for a 7 day LA roundtrip CA Coastal in April 2012...no flying & we save some $$$ for our next cruise. :)

Booked one of those 'bucket list' cruises for us...our 1st Med cruise on the Crown in November 2012. It's combined with a TA so it'll be a 32 day cruise from Rome to Galveston. So we'll have a very port intensive Med cruise followed by many relaxing days at sea before Christmas. We are very happy that unlike similar ones this year, the only repeated port is Rome.

Archived