FOS Starboard?

alcie

I think our rooms are on the starboard side of FOS...we're in 9696 & 9701. Does anyone know if these rooms will be on the dock side of the ports? We'll be on an Eastern itinerary.

You can never predict how a ship will dock, except for Oasis and Allure which always dock on starboard. It depends on time of day, wind, current, visibility, other ships in proximity, etc.

I think our rooms are on the starboard side of FOS...we're in 9696 & 9701. Does anyone know if these rooms will be on the dock side of the ports? We'll be on an Eastern itinerary.

We'll be back on FOS in May, so I can give you an update then, but the last FOS eastern we were on, the ship backed in to both St. Thomas and St. Maarten, which would put the starboard side facing the harbor

It's a crapshoot. There is no guarantee on what side of the ship will face the dock or harbor. There are many factors that come into play as another person stated in their post.

Archived