Another New Carnival Website Look

afcj1

I agree, very nice looking and easy to find your way around! I believe they changed it a while ago. May be wrong. :)

You are right. It has been like this for some time now.

When I saw this thread I couldn't believe that they changed their website again, but they hadn't.

It looks good enough. IMO it just doesn't work good enough. Wait till you play around in it awhile, you'll see...Most frustrating at times.

I still like it better than RCI's new site. Theirs is totally FUBAR since it got re-designed. Lots of complaints over on the Royal boards about it.

I've found that searching for cruises on it can be a pain if your not really sure what it is you want.

Do a search with select results such as Miami, Eastern Carib. Then try to show more results than just 5 per page. It resets your search criteria unless you go back and reclick on the right hand side.

Sometimes I get the "new" booking engine - nice and easy - much better than the old. It allows you to initially open several choices for ports - something the old one doesn't. Sometimes I get the old one- all on the same computer/browser. It seems to be hit or miss.

Sometimes I get the "new" booking engine - nice and easy - much better than the old. It allows you to initially open several choices for ports - something the old one doesn't. Sometimes I get the old one- all on the same computer/browser. It seems to be hit or miss.

I have found that saving a cruise you look up doesn't work. When I go back to that cruise to check the fare again it doesn't show all the fares. Only Fun Select and Fun Saver. Not Past Guest. Not very useful.

I guess it's some sort of browser issue, as mentioned above:( I'm on Carnivals website daily, sometimes 2-3x and last night was the 1st time I noticed it. Not only that, I use my work and personal PC and have never seen it with what I'm going to call the "new" look.

I'm definitely not a tekkie person, so I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one seeing it differently.

Archived