List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

Does anyone know anything about Abe Hughes as a CD. Looks like he will be our CD on 8/17 Mariner.

Yes, Abe was on the Rhapsody of the Seas last year. He was not the funniest I've seen (That would be Eric Dowis) but he was very visible on the ship and extremely personable with the passengers. Relatively young guy, I would say, in his early 30's.

Yes, Abe was on the Rhapsody of the Seas last year. He was not the funniest I've seen (That would be Eric Dowis) but he was very visible on the ship and extremely personable with the passengers. Relatively young guy, I would say, in his early 30's.
thanks for the info.

:o We have cruised 42 times with Royal Caribbean and have had some very good and funny CD's. Our favorite is Eric Dowis who was on the Voyager when we did the TA in April to Barcelona. Leo Papa took his place on the next cruise, Barcelona to the Mediterrean. He was allright but nothing like Eric. We will be on the Voyager in January and February out of Galveston and we really hope to see Eric.:o

Adventure of the Seas

Mike Szwajkowski he still until 7-20-2008 and then ERIC DOWIS TAKES OVER

Brilliance of the Seas

Bill Brunkhorst (Confirmed 4-14-08)

Empress Of the Seas

OUT OF FLEET

Enchantment of the Seas

Marc Walker (Confirmed 5/12/2008)

Explorer of the Seas

DAVE CHAPMAN (As of 6/14/2008)

Freedom of the Seas

Richard Spacey (3/30/2008) as of 7/27/2008 IT WILL BE JOHNNY 0 GOT THIS FROM DIMOND PLUS THEY HAD ME ON HOLD FOR TEN MIN THEY CALL FREEDOM TO MAKE SURE.

Grandeur of the Seas

DAN WHITNEY

Independence of the Seas

Ghram Seymour

Jewel of the Seas

ANDREW "BOBBY" BROWN (Confirmed 14/7/2008)

Legend of the Seas

RICO (Confirmed 6/2008)

Liberty of the Seas

JAMES ANDREW (CONFIRM 6/28/2008

Majesty of the Seas

Jimmy Rhodes (Confirmed 4/4/2008)

Mariner of the Seas

Drew Devine (Confirmed 3/2008)as of 7 27 2008 abe hughes

Monarch of the Seas

chris northey

Navigator Of The Seas

Kieron Buffery (STARTING 4/4/2008)

Radiance of the Seas

WARREN ALLEN (Confirmed 6/20)

Rhapsody of the Seas

Keith Williams (As of 5/23/2008)

Serenade of the Seas

dennis sciortino (7/2008

Sovereign of the Seas

Casey pelter 6/2008

Splendour of the Seas

Jill Tasker (confirmed 4/2008)

Vision of the Seas

John Blair (Confirmed 3/23/2008)

Voyager of the Seas

Leo Papa (Starting 4/6/2008)

thank you for the update on the jewel of the sea

had him as a cd on Rhapsody a while back. Agree with your take on him. He is from the US, can't remember exactly where. Check out his shoes!!!

Yes, I agree about the shoes..... European Elf shoes! He is very personal but on Brilliance (10 day P canal last Jan. ) he eliminated western night, 50's- 60's night and used the Love and Marriage game show as a show night. Didn't have very much control of his staff and lots ogf people on board said they were going to really complain on their surveys. not my favorite but he is really good on stage. Some one had compared him to james Andrew but he will have to improve verrrrry much to hold a candle to JAMES.

had him as a cd on Rhapsody a while back. Agree with your take on him. He is from the US, can't remember exactly where. Check out his shoes!!!

Can anyone confirm if Clo O'Connor is currently the CD on Jewel of the Seas and, if so, do you know whether she will still be in that capacity for the westbound TA? Also, how long will she be onboard and who will be her replacement when she goes on vacation? I believe that I read that Bobby Brown was moving to the Legend of the Seas at some point. Clo and Bobby are two of my all time favorite CDs and I would be happy if either was on our next two cruises on the Jewel.:)

Clo was on the Jewel,s TA in Late March/April. She left the ship in Amsterdam for vacation. Her NEW ship will be the Brilliamce of the Seas doing the Mediterranean starting in Sept.

Yes, I agree about the shoes..... European Elf shoes! He is very personal but on Brilliance (10 day P canal last Jan. ) he eliminated western night, 50's- 60's night and used the Love and Marriage game show as a show night. Didn't have very much control of his staff and lots ogf people on board said they were going to really complain on their surveys. not my favorite but he is really good on stage. Some one had compared him to james Andrew but he will have to improve verrrrry much to hold a candle to JAMES.

PERFECT description--elf shoes & he is small in stature too. He did not mess with the regularly scheduled things, sooooooo. but he is very personable & gets out with the passengers alot. We had the opportunity to even ask about his "elf" shoes, he laughed. I think I took pictures of the shoes even.;)

Adventure of the Seas

ERIC DOWIS (7-20-08)

Brilliance of the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas

Explorer of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas

Richard Spacey (3/30/08) ASS OF JULY 27 2008 KEN RUSH WILL BE THE CRUISE DIRECTOR UNTIL SEP 21 2008 THEN RICJARD SPACEY WOULD BE ON UNTIL JAN 09 THEN JOHNNY O COME IN HE WILL BE THE CRUISE DIRECTOR ,AS FOR RICHARD SPACEY HE WILL BE TRANSFER TO THE LIBERTY THAT IF NOTHING CHANGES FROM HERE TO THEN

Grandeur of the Seas

DAN WHITNEY

Independence of the Seas

Ghram Seymour

Jewel of the Seas

ANDREW "BOBBY" BROWN (Confirmed 14/7/2008)

Legend of the Seas

RICO (Confirmed 6/2008)

Liberty of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas

Mariner of the Seas

Monarch of the Seas

chris northey

Navigator Of The Seas

Kieron Buffery (STARTING 4/4/2008) ASS OF AUGUST 16 2008 WHATMAN GORDON WOULD BE ON

Radiance of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

dennis sciortino (7/2008

Sovereign of the Seas

Casey pelter 6/2008

Splendour of the Seas

Vision of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

PEOPLE REMEBER THING COULD CHANGE FROM UNTIL THEN I LL KEEP YOU UPDATED

ncb106--

I have been following your post on who is suppose to be our cruise director on the FOS for July 27th. Thanks for trying to keep up with all of the changes. :D What do you know about Ken Rush? I know at one time RCCL was telling you that Johnny O would be the CD for the July 27th sailing to the end of August. Yeesh, I don't think we may know who our cruise director is on the FOS until we actually sail, the way RCCL keeps telling you one thing and then changing it. :eek: (At least until Richard Spacey comes back from vacation and that is still not a for sure thing.) When I cruise on the 27th of July I promise to report back on who the cruise director is along with a long and detailed review of the FOS eastern route. That may help you on who your CD is for you sailing.

ncb106--

I have been following your post on who is suppose to be our cruise director on the FOS for July 27th. Thanks for trying to keep up with all of the changes. :D What do you know about Ken Rush? I know at one time RCCL was telling you that Johnny O would be the CD for the July 27th sailing to the end of August. Yeesh, I don't think we may know who our cruise director is on the FOS until we actually sail, the way RCCL keeps telling you one thing and then changing it. :eek: (At least until Richard Spacey comes back from vacation and that is still not a for sure thing.) When I cruise on the 27th of July I promise to report back on who the cruise director is along with a long and detailed review of the FOS eastern route. That may help you on who your CD is for you sailing.

I FOUND A WAY TO FIND OUT SOMEBODY THATS WORK IN RCCL GAVE ME THE EMAILS OFF ALL SHIPS SO I EMAIL THEM AND THEY HAVE THE RIGHT INFORMATION AND THERES A CRUISE DIRECTOR THAT I EMAIL YESTERDAY HE TOLD ME THE WHEN YOU CALL RCCL TO FIND OUT WHO GONNA BE THE CRUISE DIRECTOR THIS LIST THEY HAVE IS NOT UPDATED SO HE TOLD ME THE BEST TIME TO GET THE RIGHT INFO IS ENDING OF JULY THATS WHEN RCCL GET THE UPDATED LIST BUT IF YOU EMAIL THE SHIPS THEY ALREADY HAVE THE UPDATED INFO.AS FOR KEN RUSH IS ONE OF THE BEST CRUISE DIRECTOR IN RCCL THATS WHY THEY CHOSE HIM TO TAKE OUT THE NEW SHIPS OUT TRUST ME YOU WOULD HAVE FUN WITH HIM ENJOY YOUR CRUISE OK, BUT REMEBER ONE THING SOMETIMES THING HAPPEN AND THE CRUISE DIRECTORS MIGHT CHANGE ITS HAPPEN BEFORE BUT I WILL KEEP YOU UPDTED

Freedom of the Seas

Richard Spacey (3/30/08) ASS OF JULY 27 2008 KEN RUSH WILL BE THE CRUISE DIRECTOR UNTIL SEP 21 2008 THEN RICJARD SPACEY WOULD BE ON UNTIL JAN 09 THEN JOHNNY O COME IN HE WILL BE THE CRUISE DIRECTOR ,AS FOR RICHARD SPACEY HE WILL BE TRANSFER TO THE LIBERTY THAT IF NOTHING CHANGES FROM HERE TO THEN

wow, what a jump for Johnny O, from Monarch to Freedom!!! We have had him on 3 cruises & enjoyed him, but that is a big leap, isn't it?

wow, what a jump for Johnny O, from Monarch to Freedom!!! We have had him on 3 cruises & enjoyed him, but that is a big leap, isn't it?

I DONT KNOW BUT MY ADVICE HE NEEDS TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT AND I THINK FREEDOM IS TO BIG OF SHIP FOR HIM TO BE A CRUISE DIRECTOR HE USE TO WORK ON SMALL SHIPS BUT I WISH HIM GOOD LUCK ON THE FREEDOM

I DONT KNOW BUT MY ADVICE HE NEEDS TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT AND I THINK FREEDOM IS TO BIG OF SHIP FOR HIM TO BE A CRUISE DIRECTOR HE USE TO WORK ON SMALL SHIPS BUT I WISH HIM GOOD LUCK ON THE FREEDOM

actually he had either lapband or gastric bypass & lost ALOT of weight. we first saw him in Sept 07 and then again in May 08 & UI asked him if he had lost weight & I want to say that he lost over 100 pounds in that time frame. he does look very good & said that he has alot more energy. He did seem more high energy in May versus Sept.

actually he had either lapband or gastric bypass & lost ALOT of weight. we first saw him in Sept 07 and then again in May 08 & UI asked him if he had lost weight & I want to say that he lost over 100 pounds in that time frame. he does look very good & said that he has alot more energy. He did seem more high energy in May versus Sept.

I MET HIM ON MY FIRST CRUISE IN AUGUST 2005 HE WAS THE ASS CD ON THE EXPLORER HE A GOOD PERSON AND FUNNY TO I HOPE THAT HE DOES A GOOD JOB ON THE FREEDOM AND I THINK HE WILL

Adventure of the Seas

ERIC DOWIS (7-20-08)

Brilliance of the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas

Explorer of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas

DAN WHITNEY

Independence of the Seas

Ghram Seymour

Jewel of the Seas

JOFF EASTON (CONFIRM 7/22/2008)

Legend of the Seas

RICO (Confirmed 6/2008)

Liberty of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas

Mariner of the Seas

Monarch of the Seas

chris northey

Navigator Of The Seas

Kieron Buffery (STARTING 4/4/2008) ASS OF AUGUST 16 2008 WHATMAN GORDON WOULD BE ON

Radiance of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

dennis sciortino (7/2008

Sovereign of the Seas

Casey pelter 6/2008

Splendour of the Seas

Vision of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

PEOPLE REMEBER THING COULD CHANGE FROM UNTIL THEN I LL KEEP YOU UPDATED

:o We have cruised 42 times with Royal Caribbean and have had some very good and funny CD's. Our favorite is Eric Dowis who was on the Voyager when we did the TA in April to Barcelona. Leo Papa took his place on the next cruise' date=' Barcelona to the Mediterrean. He was allright but nothing like Eric. We will be on the Voyager in January and February out of Galveston and we really hope to see Eric.:o[/quote']

Wow, 42 cruises and Eric is your absolute fave!!! That is a super testimonial. I didn't see him around the ship very much when we cruised in April on Voyager, but that can very well be sort of a luck of the draw thing. He was where I was not. But he was by far the funniest CD during shows. He reacted quickly and wittily with responses that couldn't have possibly been canned. The interplay between him and Holly, the shopping ambassador, on the kareoke Superstars show (where they were the judges) was one of the funniest things I have ever seen and it was largely improvised, as they played off the comments of the contestants. He was easily funnier than the comedian on that sailing.

Also, his staff (who we hung out with quite a bit) all seem to like him, so I feel it's likely that he is as good as a manager as he is as a comic.

I FOUND A WAY TO FIND OUT SOMEBODY THATS WORK IN RCCL GAVE ME THE EMAILS OFF ALL SHIPS SO I EMAIL THEM AND THEY HAVE THE RIGHT INFORMATION AND THERES A CRUISE DIRECTOR THAT I EMAIL YESTERDAY HE TOLD ME THE WHEN YOU CALL RCCL TO FIND OUT WHO GONNA BE THE CRUISE DIRECTOR THIS LIST THEY HAVE IS NOT UPDATED SO HE TOLD ME THE BEST TIME TO GET THE RIGHT INFO IS ENDING OF JULY THATS WHEN RCCL GET THE UPDATED LIST BUT IF YOU EMAIL THE SHIPS THEY ALREADY HAVE THE UPDATED INFO.AS FOR KEN RUSH IS ONE OF THE BEST CRUISE DIRECTOR IN RCCL THATS WHY THEY CHOSE HIM TO TAKE OUT THE NEW SHIPS OUT TRUST ME YOU WOULD HAVE FUN WITH HIM ENJOY YOUR CRUISE OK, BUT REMEBER ONE THING SOMETIMES THING HAPPEN AND THE CRUISE DIRECTORS MIGHT CHANGE ITS HAPPEN BEFORE BUT I WILL KEEP YOU UPDTED

Can you find out where Allan Brooks is going after his vacation? Is he permament on Liberty or floating around? Also do they know who is scheduled on Explorer in December?

Thanks!

Can you find out where Allan Brooks is going after his vacation? Is he permament on Liberty or floating around? Also do they know who is scheduled on Explorer in December?

Thanks!

ITS TO EARLY TO FIND OUT MYBE IN SEP I COULD FIND OUT AS FOR ALLAN BROOKS I DONT KNOW BUT THERES A RUMOR SAYING THAT HE MIGHT GO TO IDEPENDACE OF THE SEA BUT ITS NOT CONFIRM YET WILL SEE IN SEP MYBE BY THEN I SHOULD FIND OUT.

Archived