List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

Just got off the Rhapsody and the cruise director for the Jan. 14th cruise was Abraham Hughes. He's adorable, corny jokes and all and came up quickly in the ranks. He was wonderful as the MC for the Love/Marriage and Quest games, had us all laughing non stop. All staff except for the tall thin blond gal from Sweden were great. She just didn't put forth any sincere energy, not warm at all. Just MHO. I loved, loved Bingo Boy (Scotty I think) One thing they had on the Rhapsody I missed was the Cruise Director/Staff seminar where you got to ask them any questions you wanted answered. Just didn't want to give up my time up on the pool deck :D

I sent an email for everyone at our 4/16 Roll Call to Diego, the Consierge, asking if he knew who would be LA & CD on the cruise. He stated with the shakeup onboard only God would know, as I posted his email to me.

So I end an email to C&A asking who LA & CD will be as well as a list of entertainers. I got the list of entertainers but they state that they cannot ell me who CD & LA are for security reasons. Yet folks phone & are told. How stupid! So the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing or that is the form letter saved on the computer?

You must have talked to the same guy I talked to the first time.

I was told that they couldn't say for security reasons. So, I decided I would try again a week or so later, and was told that Becky will be our cruise director on May 27th (which will be her first cruise back from vacation).

I bet if I called again I would probably get different answer. :rolleyes:

Just got off the Rhapsody and the cruise director for the Jan. 14th cruise was Abraham Hughes. He's adorable, corny jokes and all and came up quickly in the ranks. He was wonderful as the MC for the Love/Marriage and Quest games, had us all laughing non stop. All staff except for the tall thin blond gal from Sweden were great. She just didn't put forth any sincere energy, not warm at all. Just MHO. I loved, loved Bingo Boy (Scotty I think) One thing they had on the Rhapsody I missed was the Cruise Director/Staff seminar where you got to ask them any questions you wanted answered. Just didn't want to give up my time up on the pool deck :D

Abe was the Asst Cruise Director on the Freedom in October, he seemed like a great guy. I am glad he got promoted!

Bill Brunkhorst told me that he is CD on Brilliance until 03/26/07.

Ashley Kerr will replace him on Brilliance.

Bill has requested to go to Rhapsody in Asia but has no answer yet.

I don't know how long Ashley will be on board but it's quite possible she will be here for the transatlantic.

Loyalty Ambassador will change on 04/09/07 because the current LA will go back home.

Captain will also change in April because of their 10 week rotation. Most probably you'll have Captain Petter Sundet as master of the vessel.

G.W.

I liked Shane on the Navigator, he was very nice, and he was seen ALL OVER The ship! He went way out of his way to get to know people, and to talk to people.

As far as Bill goes, He wasn't my favorite, he was kind of dry....

Anyone know when Clo will come back from maternity leave? I know for a while she will just do fill in work, but I would really like to end up with her, Carley B, or Shane again!

Met some people just off the Mariner and they said Becky was in good form. Walked on to the skating rink, but was carried off. Obviously, not risking a repetition!!!

It was really cute when she was carried off. We were just on Mariner last week. She really was in good form -- you would not know she had been injured unless you had heard about it on the boards.

I thank everyone who sent comment cards or letters stating how great he was to you as he just emailed me that he was promoted to GUEST RELATIONS SUPERVISOR! A Katherine (sorry that I forget her last name) will be CD starting 2/12.

New beds are being installed too!

Bill Brunkhorst told me that he is CD on Brilliance until 03/26/07.

Ashley Kerr will replace him on Brilliance.

Bill has requested to go to Rhapsody in Asia but has no answer yet.

I don't know how long Ashley will be on board but it's quite possible she will be here for the transatlantic.

Loyalty Ambassador will change on 04/09/07 because the current LA will go back home.

Captain will also change in April because of their 10 week rotation. Most probably you'll have Captain Petter Sundet as master of the vessel.

G.W.

As of Jan. 20, 2007

Cruise Director: Kieron Buffery from Dover, UK. Oh, he's hilarious. And, sings a mean "Johnny B Good!" His mother was a Cabin Steward on the original Queen Mary & Queen Elizabeth & his father was a Chief Petty Officer in the Royal Navy. Does anyone know where Peter Benfield might be? I hear he's no longer with RCI. We really liked him, too.

Archived