What i just figured out!

du4mch

I guess I am your nemesis. I am the guy wearing a tux every night to dinner and sitting and watching what other people wear and determing if it is acceptable to me. I also walk the ship looking for kids laughing,yelling,running and having fun as I despise that. Kids should sit and be quiet and have no fun. I will also have my cigar and brandy on my balcony with no concerns. I am also the guy who tells you to "Read the cruise contract" so to bad . I am also the guy who says even if the ship wrecks on the first day and were stranded with nothing for 3 days, it is still better than a day at work.;)

I bet you've got all the answers to all the trivia that they have on board all written down, so you can cheat and get those GREAT "24 caret gold, plastic, piece of ship on a stick" too,,,,,don't cha,,,,,,huh????

No need for that, we just write the answers down when they are given. We win every time...We have a whole fleet of plastic ships now... :eek:

How do you steal pop? Do tell...

i was labelled a soda stealer. i'm a sharing guy, so after purchasing my soda card, i treat my gf to a soda on me every once in a while. please don't call the cops on me

i was labelled a soda stealer. i'm a sharing guy, so after purchasing my soda card, i treat my gf to a soda on me every once in a while. please don't call the cops on me

I'm calling the Soda Card Police on you...you days of stealing soda are over buster! :eek:

No need for that, we just write the answers down when they are given. We win every time...We have a whole fleet of plastic ships now... :eek:

I was laughing from the beginning of this thread... but the whole fleet of ships one now has my office looking at me like.... the crazy outburst guys is doing it again. :D:D:):D:D

Whens your next cruise? I want to cruise with you. Your my type of people!!! I'm on the Destiny 10/13/11 if you'd like to come along. We can start a club and get Tshirts made up:cool:
only if the t-shirts say "winning" ...

Does your lanyard match your white athletic shoes or your black socks? And what Logos do you wear on your polos?:D
stricly sandles with white knee high socks that say aarp approved....

I bet you also take all the fried chicken (serving dish included) from the lido deck and then eat it in the theater while saving an entire row of seats
usually I just leave my half eaten plate of food under the chair I've been hogging all day...

I guess I am your nemesis. I am the guy wearing a tux every night to dinner and sitting and watching what other people wear and determing if it is acceptable to me. I also walk the ship looking for kids laughing,yelling,running and having fun as I despise that. Kids should sit and be quiet and have no fun. I will also have my cigar and brandy on my balcony with no concerns. I am also the guy who tells you to "Read the cruise contract" so to bad . I am also the guy who says even if the ship wrecks on the first day and were stranded with nothing for 3 days, it is still better than a day at work.;)

I am with you on every aspect...I only differ because I am this way through the eyes of a woman!

Nemesis, the world would be a boring place without them!!!

Archived