Carnival Freedom Formal Night(s)

jashmom

Thought I read a few weeks ago that the Freedom has 2 formal nights on her 6 day Western Caribbean cruises. Does anyone know what nights the formal nights are? Thanks!

There are two formal nights - the 1st full sea day (Tuesday) and the night you leave Jamaica (Thursday). I found the 1st one to be the more formal of the two.

• 1 year later...
And the MDR only serves lobster on the first elegant night. I didn't know that in advance else I wouldn't have gotten reservations for the steakhouse that particular night. Oh well, the steakhouse was excellent!

The lobster in the steakhouse is better... at least that's what DD told me on our last cruise and she had lobster in both the MDR and the Freedom steakhouse. :)

Maybe so, but I couldn't turn the 20 oz ribeye down. Grilled to perfection - could cut it with a spoon. Ate every bite and damned near licked the plate.

I didn't say "I" had the lobster..... not with all that fantastic red meat to chose from! I had the New York and it was perfect also... I ate every single scrap. ;)

• 1 year later...

Hi,

we a family of five from Canada...yes it's very cold here!! we're first time cruiser...how dressy is formal nights (3kids, 19,13 and 12). Where are they held at and do you have to go to them? or should you go to them?

any feedback would be most appreciated.

Hi,

we a family of five from Canada...yes it's very cold here!! we're first time cruiser...how dressy is formal nights (3kids, 19,13 and 12). Where are they held at and do you have to go to them? or should you go to them?

any feedback would be most appreciated.

Formal night is held in your dinning room menus are a little more special on formal nites. Attire will vary I would suggest dress pants shirt and tie to a suit and you may see a few tux's. For the ladies you see anything from long gowns to short dresses to elegant pant suits. There will be lots of extra photo stations set up on deck 5 and deck 3. We always get lots of pics taken and then usually purchase one or two of the best. Hope this helps to answer some of your questions. We are also from Canada and are having an extra cold snowy winter that's ok though we will appreciate the cruise even more