Question about spa/gym on Freedom

Is there a charge to rent lockers? Can you keep a locker for the entire cruise or only during the time you are actually using the spa/gym? Are there hair dryers in the women's locker room? Any tips about spa or gym services would be great. How are the free exercise classes? Water aerobics?

Thanks in advance for any information you can share.:)

Ann

Is there a charge to rent lockers? Can you keep a locker for the entire cruise or only during the time you are actually using the spa/gym? Are there hair dryers in the women's locker room? Any tips about spa or gym services would be great. How are the free exercise classes? Water aerobics?

Thanks in advance for any information you can share.:)

Ann

Lockers are free. To get a key you give the spa attendant your sea pass which they hold until you give the key back so using a locker is short term. I think there is a hair dryer in the locker room but not sure:D.

I use the gym a lot but have never done any classes. I don't think I've ever seen water aerobic classes but maybe I've just missed them?

Sherri:)

There is no charge to use the services in the gym, I went down there every morning and ran on the treadmill then went to the sauna to sweat some more and then the steam room. Then was is great is they have "large" showers all over the place, unlike your "tiny" one in you room! I took advantage of that extra space and lost 2 pounds for the week and still eat like royalty!!:D

There is no charge to use the services in the gym, I went down there every morning and ran on the treadmill then went to the sauna to sweat some more and then the steam room. Then was is great is they have "large" showers all over the place, unlike your "tiny" one in you room! I took advantage of that extra space and lost 2 pounds for the week and still eat like royalty!!:D

Thanks. I had read somewhere that the large showers were a great place to shave your legs because there is more space. Do they have shampoo and soap in these showers or will I need to bring my own? Any special features like massage or dual shower heads?

I also love to eat and drink those delicious frozen drinks and plan to workout in hopes of at least not adding any pounds during my 7 days in May. Have you heard or seen anything about Wii games/competitions on board? I use mine at home quite often to help with the weight.

Sailing 8 weeks from tomorrow!!

Archived