Snowing!!!!!!

brnsnbrws

Leave for Miami 1 week from today and it is snowing like crazy. More winter weather predicted midweek. It better not get bad and our flight can't leave on 4/02. Today they are predicting several inches but we got lucky. Not really sticking to pavement we just went through a nice warm spell. I will be so glad to get on the ship!

I have the a/c on here in TX. We skipped spring and jumped right into summer.

OP where do you live? Hopefully no problems. I do hear the fire at the Miami airport is still delaying some flights.

We are in the St. Louis area.

A week can bring a lot of changes. I wouldn't worry about it. Last week it was 66 here. Tuesday there was an ice storm, and today we are barely above freezing. Weather changes. Hopefully for the better since it will be April. March is always a crazy month for weather here.

A week can bring a lot of changes. I wouldn't worry about it. Last week it was 66 here. Tuesday there was an ice storm, and today we are barely above freezing. Weather changes. Hopefully for the better since it will be April. March is always a crazy month for weather here.

We have really had wierd weather all through the country this year. We have had a record for snowfall this year.

Flights cancelled after Miami airport fire

The Associated Press

Posted: 03/26/2011 02:26:41 PM PDT

Updated: 03/26/2011 02:26:42 PM PDT

MIAMI—Dozens of flights out of Miami have been cancelled three days after a fire broke out at the airport.

Miami International Airport says 97 flights were cancelled Saturday and another 17 were delayed as a result of Wednesday's blaze.

The fire left the airport's fuel pump operation unusable. A glitch has kept a temporary pumping system from working, so planes have to be fueled using tanker trucks.

An airport spokesman says he hopes the pumping system will be running later Saturday. It could take up to four months to install a new, permanent system.

http://wireupdate.com/wires/16171/miami-airport-fire-disrupts-almost-200-flights/

All told, hundreds of flights have been cancelled at the airport because of the fire.

Flights cancelled after Miami airport fire

The Associated Press

Posted: 03/26/2011 02:26:41 PM PDT

Updated: 03/26/2011 02:26:42 PM PDT

MIAMI—Dozens of flights out of Miami have been cancelled three days after a fire broke out at the airport.

Miami International Airport says 97 flights were cancelled Saturday and another 17 were delayed as a result of Wednesday's blaze.

The fire left the airport's fuel pump operation unusable. A glitch has kept a temporary pumping system from working, so planes have to be fueled using tanker trucks.

An airport spokesman says he hopes the pumping system will be running later Saturday. It could take up to four months to install a new, permanent system.

http://wireupdate.com/wires/16171/miami-airport-fire-disrupts-almost-200-flights/

All told, hundreds of flights have been cancelled at the airport because of the fire.

Boy I'm glad I'm not cruising this week... I feel for the ones who's flights had to be canceled.:(

I feel the same way. We got a couple feet of snow with more on the way at the beginning of next week. Makes me wish for Tampa...

Sorry, I've been lurking for a while and this post caught my attention. Hopefully the weather clears up for you fast!

to OP. have you checked your flight.. miami air port had some serious fires and shut down like half of there air port!!! they have message about delayed flights!!

We are flying Southwest into Ft. Lauderdale. Has that airport been affected by Miami?

Leave for Miami 1 week from today and it is snowing like crazy. More winter weather predicted midweek. It better not get bad and our flight can't leave on 4/02. Today they are predicting several inches but we got lucky. Not really sticking to pavement we just went through a nice warm spell. I will be so glad to get on the ship!
We expect 6" tonight, Macon Missouri, and I have travel plans for tomorrow. Next week? No sweat, you'll be fine.

Archived