The Biggest Loser Cruise

wineluvr

From yesterday's USA Today:

Yes, it IS possible to go on a cruise and not gain weight. Just book the first "Biggest Loser" Experience Cruise which sails on Celebrity Eclipse out of Miami Nov. 12-19, 2011. Are you a fan of the NBC show? Join Trainer Bob Harper on this unique and guilt-free vacation with reduced calorie meal options, exercise classes, wellness lectures & cooking demos. Learn more or book now on The Biggest Loser's website.

From yesterday's USA Today:

Yes, it IS possible to go on a cruise and not gain weight. Just book the first "Biggest Loser" Experience Cruise which sails on Celebrity Eclipse out of Miami Nov. 12-19, 2011. Are you a fan of the NBC show? Join Trainer Bob Harper on this unique and guilt-free vacation with reduced calorie meal options, exercise classes, wellness lectures & cooking demos. Learn more or book now on The Biggest Loser's website.

I think that I will pass on that one. I enjoy my cruise meals:D

I was actually really interested in this one... until I realized that I have no interest in losing weight while actually on a cruise :) No Murano or Tuscan Grille? No alcohol? Perish the thought!

Your post makes me laugh because it reminds me of Hubby's delemma. He gave up desserts for Lent, but we have a cruise on Eclipse during Lent. He doesn't know how he can possibly go on a cruise and never even once indulge in dessert. :D

Your post makes me laugh because it reminds me of Hubby's delemma. He gave up desserts for Lent, but we have a cruise on Eclipse during Lent. He doesn't know how he can possibly go on a cruise and never even once indulge in dessert. :D

Tell him to order sweets as appetizers! And skip that dessert cheese course to stick with his plan!

My girlfriend and I are going to go for it! I watch the show and can relate to the contestants. I have battled my weight all my life. I have been a Weight watchers lifetime member for 6 yrs but could still lose 15lbs. It;'s a good excuse for a fall cruise and another step towards platinum on Celebrity. I really want to go for the workouts!

However,.... it is a vacation and we are drinking wine!

I thought about it for about two seconds, then I realized that Bob would probably come drag me out of Michael's Club.:eek: I can not drink, eat less and exercise at home. Who wants to pay big bucks for a cruise and do that. As a matter of fact, because I'm about 4 weeks out from my next cruise, that is exactly what I'm doing. Now if it would only work, I can get the 10 lbs off so that I can enjoy the cruise.

Archived