Starting to pack to keep warm--yeah right!

gerena

Someone posted that the air conditioning in the dining rooms really worked well and to take something for warmth. (That is hard to imagine AC right now as I sit and type this in 23 degrees. ) So would you say a couple lightweight jackets or sweaters would be best? Someone mentioned a shaw--I don't own one and it would always be falling off my shoulders!!!!!

Are shorts and swim suits the norm throughout the day?

Shorts and swimsuits are the order for all the days. Can't wear shorts after 6 pm. It was a little cold in the dining room. I brought a sweater which I used every night. A lot of the women brought scarfs which I would do next time. My husband wasn't cold.

I'd take that with a grain of salt. We were never uncomfortable in the dining rooms in "country club casual" duds. The few who wore jackets looked out of place. As for every day wear..........

1482334139_Tahitiwear.jpg.f156f6d54973cd6345ee2916eea14f67.jpg

I usually take a light cardigan - then if I am cool I have something. Pashminas can also be useful particularly on flights and its a regulation travel item for me - black Pashmina that can also be used at night if cool.

Archived