Dining question on NCL

marco

We've not sailed on NCL for a long while (since before they instituted "FreeStyle Dining"). Someone told us that if you do not eat in one of the specialty restaurants, the menu is the same every evening in the "main" dining rooms. True or False?

I am the most picky eater I know.

I don't like seafood or vegetables.

Everyday a few general dishes are offered. like steak, chicken, pasta, and pork or something. (onion soup,ceasar salad, garden salad etc) basic type stuff.

additionally. everyday there are a few specials, soups, appts, entrees etc offered. So on the off chance that I didnt want any of the exciting specials, ya know like "mango seared tuna, vegetarian lazanga etc), I had a fallback plan which was the regular menu.

We've not sailed on NCL for a long while (since before they instituted "FreeStyle Dining"). Someone told us that if you do not eat in one of the specialty restaurants, the menu is the same every evening in the "main" dining rooms. True or False?

One side of the menu has the "always available" food; the other side changes every day - so totally false.

False.

By the Service Desk you will be able to see all the menu's of each and every restaurant, for every day.

One glance and you will see that they are all different. The only thing that remains the same is the 'Available Every Day' options for the MDR. I got their cheese tortellini from that side as an appetizer when we ate in the MDR because it was so good.

The MDR's have their menu posted right outside the doors too. Both MDR's have the same menu.

and dont be afraid to ask for other things such as baked potato with your steak or chicken instead of what is offered...i am always asking and am quite satisfied and am somewhat of a picky eater..

i NEVER go hungry and NEVER had to pay "extra" either to be satisfied!!

Archived