Clothes first night in dining room

cruiselover48

I would suggest that you bring a pair of pants in your carry on, if there is a chance that you won't get your luggage in time, or else you can eat in the buffet. Shorts are not permitted in the MDR in the evening. From the X website:

Proper Dining Attire Note: T-shirts, swimsuits, robes, bare feet, tank tops, baseball caps and pool wear are not allowed in the main restaurant or specialty restaurant at any time. Shorts and flip flops are not allowed in the evening hours. As a courtesy to our guests, we respectfully require and enforce compliance with the dress code at the entrance of your restaurant of choice.

If you have no other choice in wardrobe, what you have on your back... if you don't plan ahead.... is it. You will be allowed in the MDR on the first night in shorts if a problem of left behind luggage arises. Hopefully not because someone is too tired to clean up for dinner.

Before boarding I always have on capris or slacks. I carry a pair of nylon shorts and a swimsuit in my carry on. That's in case both of our bags are lost at cruise time. And I'd sure hate to have to shop for a new swinsuit while on vacation!:eek:

Cross pack in each other's bags if traveling with someone so both of you have a decent selection for two or 3 days in case of a problem.

Just plan ahead and you won't need to worry. ;)

Archived