Trying to sort out the cost of Rockley/Accra vs. Boatyard

cprofits

We are a family of 6. I've read pros and cons for both Rockley/Accra and the Boatyard. I think the older kids would enjoy the floating things in the water at the Boatyard but it's not a deal breaker either way. Can anyone help me fill in the cab fare and chair rental for each option so I can see if one is decidedly cheaper than the other?

Rockley/Accra

cab fare for 6 each way - $ ??

2 chairs and 1 umbrella - $ ??

Boatyard

cab fare for 6 one way - $ ??

entrance fee which will give chairs, umbrella and return ride back to pier - $60

I'd rather not walk or take the bus as we have one little one and carry a ton 'o beach gear (sand toys, snorkel stuff, etc.) with us.

Thanks!!

we went to the boatyard in januarywith our two kids .we walked,it was fine but i would not suggest with little ones,mine are 14 and 11...we did however enjoy the boatyard very much.we are even going without the needy ones this summer.the beach was nice ,food was good (try the flying fish sandwich).it s not far from the ship,but you still get to see a bit of downtown bridgetown,even the BRIDGE.

I went to the boatyard about 2 years ago when I went the taxi to the boatyard was $3 a person the enter price was $10 a person and you get 1 drink free and a beach chair we walked back but you could take a free cab back to the ship

Archived