No, No, We just couldn't wait....

boten

No, No, We just couldn't wait for our July cruise (Connie, British Isles & Norway).

We just booked another one for Passover. This is MSC's Opera from Venice on April 23rd. We'll leave for Venice 6 weeks from today.

CaptData, We will, We will. I promise we will.;)

Steve, Ah, The Joy of being orphan:mad: . Have a great cruise, find out the nice spots on Connie and tell us about them when we meet in July.

Judy, I don't know if MSC have those blue lounge covers. But you know, the Italians are tough, they throw you to jail, and it's a very notorious jail in Venice, right behind the Bridge of Sighs.:(

BlueHorizon, Of course we love Passover. We just don't want to ruin it with the Seder night.:rolleyes:

I love this holiday, love the Seders, love enabling my family to keep the Passover, love the continuity I feel with Jewish women around the world and through the ages as I clean my kitchen in preparation.

...you who cruises a lot....

A lot? You kidding me, right? We only cruised once. This will be our second cruise. (but we have 2 more booked:) )

Yes, Passover is a wonderful holiday, school vacation for my wife, working only half days for me, but the Seder has changed since we were kids, no more excitement to "steal" the Afikoman, now we have to pay for it;)

Boten, my love!!! We will be sailing together!!! Well, not together, exactly. Sparky & I will be leaving on the Horizon on 4/23 out of San Juan. I wish we could sail together. Maybe you could change your itinerary??? :p

Give Mrs. Boten a big hug from us & happy sailing!!!

kisses,

fly

Boten, what are you going to do in 2006? You should join our wonderful group to Hawaii on March 26. We're going to have such a good time!:D

Garry

Garry, Boten can't sail with you in 06, cause 2 weeks after your cruise, he's sailing with me and he promised to buy all the drinks!

Well, just pooh Newt. You should just dump that cruise and join the fun group to Hawaii. Just curious, what cruise are you taking two weeks after us? To where and on what ship? Inquiring minds want to know!:confused:

Garry

Fly, wish we could but with such a short vacation for DW and such a long flight to San Juan I think we'll stick with Venice. Besides, we got a 2fer1 deal so basically it's half price cruise. I'll be waving to you across the pond. Hugs to you & Sparky.

Gary, Newt is right. We are booked on the same cruise 4/7/06 out of NJ, 12 nighter on Connie to somewhere Caribbean. Sorry, Can't make it on March, school in session, DW teaching.

Newt, only 2 cruises till we meet. Take good care of the Angel for us.

Well Boten, we'll be cruising at the same time (well almost). We'll raise our glasses to you and toast you as you sail the Atlantic while we're sailing the Pacific. We might even toast you more than once.:D ;)

Garry

Boten, what are you going to do in 2006? You should join our wonderful group to Hawaii on March 26. We're going to have such a good time!:D

Garry

If you don't want to go to Hawaii, come with us to Cape Liberty for a great sail on the Connie 3/26/06. We have a great group; almost 2,500 posts and it's still too soon to register for the CC party!!! We will be back just before Passover; I checked before we booked!!!

Gary, Newt is right. We are booked on the same cruise 4/7/06 out of NJ, 12 nighter on Connie to somewhere Caribbean. Sorry, Can't make it on March, school in session, DW teaching.

Just read that you are following us on the Connie....you will have to eat Matzoh instead of bread sticks. It's a shonder!!!

Archived