How much is the soda card when purchased on board?

Gingee

How much is the soda card when purchased on board the Century (or other Celebrity ships) for seven nights?

I gather that its the same prices that is listed on Celebrity's web site, $5 per night per person. So 7 nights would cost you $35 per person.

i think that the discrepancy is that the tip is not quoted in the $5 per night price, where it is included in the $40 for 7 night price that you see under Celebrity Gifts. 5x7 = 35 15% of 35 is $5.25 35 + 5.25 = 40.25 and they are giving it to you for $40 under Celebrity Gifts. It would be $40.25 on board. I think.

It's been discussed on this board. Do a search here on Cruise Critic of "beverage package tips" and you'll see quite a bit about it. They do add a tip to the price of each beverage package, which is why they have the language "prices start at $5 a day" on the Celebrity website where they discuss the beverage packages (not under Celebrity gifts).

When you buy a package, the tip for the server is included in the price, as I understand it. When you buy a drink off-package, there will be a tip included automatically on the receipt you sign. You can also tip above that amount if you wish by writing in an extra amount on the receipt, or giving cash.

Archived