Help Me Plan a Surprise for My Boyfriend

There is a post on here from a guy going to propose to his girlfriend. He contact the events coordinator or guest relations person (someone like that) for his ship and spoke with them about planning something. He has it all set up to propose to her on the promenade with live music. You could find out who your ship person is and ask their suggestions. It will probably cost you some money to have them involved in your planning, but worth it.

Mmmm ok then, was only trying to help the original poster with some ideas! x

I know, and not trying to be mean about it. Clearly your intentions are good. Just saying that I feel those things are more along the lines of what a man gets for a woman.

Lip sync a Barry White song to him at Karaoke!! Maybe "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" or "I've Got So Much To Give" Or pick your favorite..

This song by The Divinyls is the correct answer for you to sing to your BF in Karaoke.

• 1 year later...
We are cruising next month to celebrate boyfriend's retirement. I would like to do something special in the cabin to surprise him.

I was thinking of doing streamers, happy retirement signs, etc, but maybe that will be too goofy?

Any ideas of what I could do special for him?

I would especially interested to hear what the men on Cruise Critic would appreciate as a memorable gesture.

I'll tell you what I did... We had booked an inside cabin for a 10 day cruise... I was able to upgrade us to a JS aft cabin... I was able to fudge the express check in as a "preferred past customer", and then at the check in, I was able to sneak a word to the counter clerk, and she was very clever in not letting the cat out of the bag...once on board, we kept on going back back further in the ship, and they were starting to wonder... and then when the door to the cabin was on the right and not the left, she was like, this can't be right... I said, well the door number matches the cards... needless to say when she opened the door the jaw drop was impressive.. it was also her Birthday so we had cabin decorations and some roses waiting...

anything you do will be great I am sure... :)

Not knowing your boyfriend but this person is defintely going down the right street. Not going to speak for him but I would definitely tell my wife to go far donw that line of thought.

Its a guy thing. The more the better.

You have to be very specific about things like that though.

One year for my anniversary my wife called me at work and said "Hurry up home I am in bed with something black and sexy ."

I get home and there she is wearing this little negligee.

I was disappointed :(

I was thinking more like Rhianna , Beyonce, Nikki Minaj...........

Like you said It's a guy thing *LOL*

You have to be very specific about things like that though.

One year for my anniversary my wife called me at work and said "Hurry up home I am in bed with something black and sexy ."

I get home and there she is wearing this little negligee.

I was disappointed :(

I was thinking more like Rhianna , Beyonce, Nikki Minaj...........

Like you said It's a guy thing *LOL*

Haha. Tremendous.

The lingere, massages, fine dining, we do all the time. I want something over the top original.

I see men truly do think only on one path lol. :rolleyes:

I think it's a given you'll get some good luvin on a cruise. I want to do somethin he wouldn't expect.

For example: I woke up one morning and he had prepared breakfast, which is not typical. He had purchased little heart shaped post its, and he had written on each ome of them something he loved about me and sent me on a scavenger hunt around the house.

There were a total of 100 of those little notes. I still have them and keep them in a little box in my lingeree drawer. They are the first thing i see when I get dressed every day :p

Upgrade to a suite, that is over the top.

Archived