Trolley tour in Seward

banditoo

I found a website that had expired so it does sound like they have either gone under or are only seasonal. Hopefully some of the early cruisers can report back if they see one in Seward. We aren't there until August.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I didn't see any trolleys running but they did have a free shuttle from the small boat harbor/train station to down town Seward.

Thank you for reporting back. I think we will plan to drop our luggage at the train station, then take the shuttle across the street that is provided by Seavey's to their dog sled camp where we have booked a dog cart ride, then find our way to Exit Glacier (also a shuttle from close to the train station; this seems to be a common location for various shuttles). If we have any time left after the dog camp and Exit Glacier we will probably wander the small boat harbour and get something to eat. Did you go into downtown Seward and is there anything there you would highly recommend to see or do?

Archived