Map of Cabo and Puerto Vallarta

Mesmeralda

With all the good information about beaches, taxi, excursion pick-up and drop off points does anyone have a map? I would like to know where the tender pier is in Cabo, Medano beach, and where the boat docks in PV.

Google maps (satellite view) give good starting points for Cabo or PV.

Unfortunately, I don't have a good labeled map.

You could search for maps of Cabo or Puerto Vallarta.

On this website re Puerto Vallarta you will find various maps by JR.

http://vallartainfo.com/puerto_vallarta_maps.html

The cruise terminal is on the map Hotel zone and is marked Marine Terminal.

(North of this is the Marina which is for yachts etc. only, donot confuse them.)

The maps: north downtown, downtown etc.can be used as they go from north to south.

Here is a map from Wikimapia for Cabo. I like to use this for city maps and satellite city images. Just go to the search box to get a different city.

It shows a satellite view, but if you go to the Map Type, it can be changed to google or google hybrid.

In Satellite map view, some of the buildings and beaches have a white boundary box around it. If you scroll over it, the name of the store/restaurant or beach will pop up.

Here is a map from Wikimapia for Cabo. I like to use this for city maps and satellite city images. Just go to the search box to get a different city.

It shows a satellite view, but if you go to the Map Type, it can be changed to google or google hybrid.

In Satellite map view, some of the buildings and beaches have a white boundary box around it. If you scroll over it, the name of the store/restaurant or beach will pop up.

Very nice map but where do the boats tender, where do I go to catch a taxi to Medano beach?

They don't have the tender pier labled but it's at the bottom of the picture, that kind of backwards L shaped thing. You will have to exit out of the terminal and there will be lots of guys standing there offering you a water taxi to Medano Beach. You won't have to walk far. But work of advise, ask the guy where his water taxi is because sometimes they take you on a long walk.

On this map, if you look on the bottom right side underneath Solomon's, you will see "main dock" this is the tender pier. You can catch a water taxi anywhere along the marina boardwalk.

Thank you for the clarification...that gives me an idea of where I am and where I'm going...:)

Archived