Help me choose

Mowiteem

I have my choices down to three. They are: NCL Gem out of ny on Dec. 25 NCL jewel out of ny on Dec. 24. And RCCL explorer of the seas out of nj on dec 23. Two adults early 40's and two boys 6 and 12. This will be the boys first cruise and our second in 18 years. We are going to surprise the boys for Christmas. All cruises are 7 days going to Bermuda.

Thanks

Vicki

I have my choices down to three. They are: NCL Gem out of ny on Dec. 25 NCL jewel out of ny on Dec. 24. And RCCL explorer of the seas out of nj on dec 23. Two adults early 40's and two boys 6 and 12. This will be the boys first cruise and our second in 18 years. We are going to surprise the boys for Christmas. All cruises are 7 days going to Bermuda.

Thanks

Vicki

Well, the Explorer of the Seas has more to offer than the other two ships. However, if you are looking to surprise the boys, departing on Christmas day certainly sets itself up for a really great surprise.

The plan is we are telling the boys that we are going to see the tree at rockefeller center--hehehe.

The Explorer of the Seas leaves from NJ. If you go on the Explorer OTS you will have no reason to cross the river.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought - Are you sure you want to cruise out of the Northeast in the winter. For our 6 year old - pools and beaches are where she spends a lot of time. It will definately not be "pool" weather the first or last day and the water in Bermuda will be chilly. We've gone in April and it was still too cold to really enjoy the beach.

Archived