Menu and every night items

cruisercrazy69

That's a link to photos from our Eclipse cruise, glad you found them helpful. :)They're from November 2010, so they're fairly recent. Celebrity has 14 individual menus and the ones on the 7 day sailings are usually the same.

THANKS for all of the great pictures and menus. This really helps get a better ideas for the dining options and delights as we prepare for our first cruise on Celebrity. Now, we're less than two months away from our sailing date. Any special secrets, loves, tips for a first-timer on the Solstice? Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For lots of interesting details, great visuals, etc., from our July 1-16 Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. Don’t be shy and feel free to ask any questions of interest. This posting is now over 37,280 views. Appreciate those who have “tuned in”.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Hi Terry,

I know your postings from the Crystal board, I have done a couple of S Class sailings and enjoy the ships very much. Try Murano restaurant, the service food and ambiance compares with Prego on Crystal but they do charge $35 per person, if you like cocktails the Martini bar is great, the bar staff put on a good show and I enjoy the cocktails at the Molecular bar. The balcony rooms are larger than those on Crystal, draw space is small but there are two large storage cabinets above the beds.I hope that you enjoy your cruise.

Hi Terry, I know your postings from the Crystal board, I have done a couple of S Class sailings and enjoy the ships very much. Try Murano restaurant, the service food and ambiance compares with Prego on Crystal but they do charge $35 per person, if you like cocktails the Martini bar is great, the bar staff put on a good show and I enjoy the cocktails at the Molecular bar. The balcony rooms are larger than those on Crystal, draw space is small but there are two large storage cabinets above the beds. I hope that you enjoy your cruise.

THANKS to our UK friend for the good tips and insights. We'll be "working hard" to enjoy this first cruise on the Solstice. We loved Prego on Crystal (and Silk Road, too). From reading many comments, most seem to give higher marks to Murano versus the Tuscan Grille. Assume you agree. Murano is more French-styled, traditional elegance, etc., right? Tuscan Grille is more Italian, but does not seem to get as many raves. Why the differences for most in rating Murano so high? Appreciate the good feed-back. Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For lots of interesting details, great visuals, etc., from our July 1-16 Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. Don’t be shy and feel free to ask any questions of interest. This posting is now over 37,300 views. Appreciate those who have “tuned in”.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

That's a link to photos from our Eclipse cruise, glad you found them helpful. :)They're from November 2010, so they're fairly recent. Celebrity has 14 individual menus and the ones on the 7 day sailings are usually the same.

They're fabulous pictures - thank you for sharing!!

Thanks for the pictures and the Menus ,the food looks awesome ! The only problem I have with it is that I have too wait until next March to dig in !

Your link was WONDERFUL! Thank you

They're fabulous pictures - thank you for sharing!!

Thanks, all! I'm happy to hear people enjoyed the photos. :)

Archived