Trivia teams on NCL

On the Star we had from four to seven on our regular team and nobody cared. If someone did, they missed the whole point of having fun. If someone complains, just tell them "It's freestyle, baby!"

It depends on who is in charge of the Trivia games. A few years ago I was on the Dawn ship and I played progressive trivia with just one guy who knew most of the answers and I was his back-up player.

We came in 2nd place and won a silver medal each. The other team had lots of people on their team. They won first place.

In Progessive trivia you start to lose teams so on the last day of trivia there were only us two teams. I said to the guy playing trivia that we did good with just us two playing the game.

It is really fun when two people can win at playing a trivia game with lots of teams playing also. Some people are snobs and very particular who joins them at playing trivia. So it is a lot of fun when my team wins against the snobs.

I love playing trivia. I have learned to think outside of the box. I have also learned that if one of my answers is half correct I ask for 1/2 a point. I always get the full point when I ask for the 1/2 point.

I have won medals from NCL, Carnival, RCCL and Princess...playing trivia.

One time some stupid old lady asked me if I was intelligent when I asked if I could join her group. I found out that she was never able to answer any of the questions. We had to carry her as part of our team.

Another time there were these two guys who didn't like me. I asked if I could join them and one guy just said, "go join that guy's group". It was only one blind guy and his girlfriend that I joined and we won. The blind guy knew all of the answers.lol.

The two guys were jealous of me because I had won another game with my team. It was because of me that we won that other game. I had previously played the game before. There was one snobby gal who didn't seem to like me when we got our team together. But she became a great player and had a great time playing the game with me and the other deadbeats who just sat there who also won the game because they were part of my team.

I love to play games on the ship. Sometimes I lose royally with not knowing one answer. I choose to just not show my paper to anybody.lol.

Sometimes I am the deadbeat person who gets on a winning team.

Since I am female I have a better chance to ask guys if I can join them for their team. I have won many prizes playing mind games on cruise ships.

Archived