Formal nights on IOS 14 night west med cruise

In June will be on Independence of the Seas for the 14 night west Med Cruise. I know they have 3 formal nights. What evenings will they most likely be on? I'm suspecting that the 2nd evening will be one of them. Anyone know when the other 2 will most likely happen on? Asking as we like to attend them but want to book a couple of specialty restaurants and don't want to conflict.

Thanks

I ended up e-mailing RCL of which they replied that I would have to wait until I was on the ship. Thank you RCL!!

I was on their website and noticed the chat live menu so I decided to try to ask my question that way.

That RCL rep told me that the second evening ( Jun 26th cruising ) would be the 1st one. The last one would be July 7 when were in Vigo, Spain. He didn't know what the 3rd evening would be.

I'm making an educated quess that the other formal night won't be when were in Barcelona as we don't leave until 10 pm. I don't think it will be in Malorca either as were there for 2 days and don't leave until 7 pm.

It will either be on the 5 ,6, 10 or 11 evening. My guess would be the 6th night when were in Cannes.

I ended up e-mailing RCL of which they replied that I would have to wait until I was on the ship. Thank you RCL!!

I was on their website and noticed the chat live menu so I decided to try to ask my question that way.

That RCL rep told me that the second evening ( Jun 26th cruising ) would be the 1st one. The last one would be July 7 when were in Vigo, Spain. He didn't know what the 3rd evening would be.

I'm making an educated quess that the other formal night won't be when were in Barcelona as we don't leave until 10 pm. I don't think it will be in Malorca either as were there for 2 days and don't leave until 7 pm.

It will either be on the 5 ,6, 10 or 11 evening. My guess would be the 6th night when were in Cannes.

The decisions ARE made on board by the staff there. That phone RC rep could be completely wrong.

There are some cruises that remain in Nassau until midnight or 1 a.m., and that is formal night.

Formal night is not necessarily a sea day at all.

The closest you will come to finding helpful information is to wait until just a couple of cruises before yours, and ask people who were on it, IF it is equivalent to your cruise: 14 nights, same ports.

Otherwise, you will have to wait until you board to find out.

Is there some specific reason that you need to know now?

Is there some specific reason that you need to know now?

It would be useful knowing the formal nights in advance, so if like me, and you are travelling with small children, you know which nights to request in-stateroom babysitting... and apparently you need to make your babysitting requests as SOON as you board - or so I've been told :)

Archived